- As low as $762/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 3 spaces)
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the bay
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 916 sq ft (85 sq m)
- Washing machine
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 916 square feet
Plan your next hideaway for a stay on the sandy shores of Hilton Head Island when you book this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home. The treetop home features a private setting with pretty ocean vistas that can be seen from inside and outside of the property. Sway in the hammock with a good read or dine al fresco on the patio or deck. When you’re ready to discover the island, take a ride to see the Harbour Town Lighthouse or book a tee time at Harbour Town Golf Links.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Dog Friendly w/ Fee (Paid Pre-Trip) | TV in Each Bedroom | Netflix, Hulu & Disney+ Streaming Services | Simple Access to Attractions
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
COMMUNITY AMENITIES: Beach club, business center, exercise center, recreation center, shuttle, tennis court, South Beach Marina Pool (additional fee, paid online)
OUTDOOR LIVING: Deck w/ umbrella-covered dining table & seating, patio w/ fire pit & seating, gas grille (propane supplied), dining table & seating, ocean/beach vistas, hammock, kayak, beach chairs & umbrella
INDOOR LIVING: Enormous picture windows, natural light, open layout, 3 TVs, dining table, wireless BOSE Bluetooth speaker, WFH office, 916 sq ft
KITCHEN: Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, refrigerator, oven w/ 4-burner stovetop, microwave, island w/ seating, coffee maker, blender, toaster, toaster oven, cooking basics, dishware & flatware
GENERAL: Free WiFi, central heating & A/C, washer/dryer, linens/towels, complimentary toiletries, laundry detergent, hair dryer, hangers, trash bags/paper towels
SUITABILITY: Stairs required for access
PARKING (additional $30 weekly fee per car, paid upon arrival): Driveway (3 cars), street parking
-- THE LOCATION --
BEACHES: Coligny Beach Park (4.8 miles), Singleton Beach (8.4 miles), Burkes Beach (8.5 miles), Driessen Beach Park (8.7 miles), Folly Field Beach Park (9.2 miles), Fish Haul Beach Park (12.2 miles)
ISLAND ATTRACTIONS: Harbour Town Lighthouse (0.4 miles), Stoney Baynard Ruins (1.4 miles), South Beach Marina Pool (3.8 miles), Shelter Cove Community Park (6.9 miles), Coastal Discovery Museum (9.0 miles)
GOLF: Harbour Town Golf Links (0.5 miles), Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Golf Course (7.2 miles), The Heritage Golf Collection on Hilton Head Island (9.8 miles), Golden Bear Golf Club at Indigo Run (12.0 miles)
SHOPPING: Village at Wexford (4.3 miles), Coligny Plaza Shopping Center (4.7 miles), Shelter Cove Towne Centre (7.0 miles), Main Street Village (9.8 miles)
AIRPORTS: Hilton Head Island Airport (10.6 miles), Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (47.8 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly w/ $100 fee (+ costs & taxes, 2 dogs max.)
- No events, events, or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may occur
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The property requires stairs for access
- NOTE: Guests must pay a weekly gate fee of $30 per car. If bringing more than 1 car, please reach out to the Guest Contact prior to your check-in date to receive a discount. The gate fee is paid on-site at the top gate
- NOTE: To access the community pool, there is an additional daily or weekly fee, depending on preference. Please purchase a pool pass online at https://sbpool.square.site/
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Kayaking and motor boating adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies for getting the best Hilton Head rental experience:
When to reserve a Hilton Head rental & When to go:
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To find the most suitable vacation home within budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning and picking the best Hilton Head vacation home:
- Choose vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Luxe Treetop Escape w/ Fire Pit & Ocean Views! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before booking your home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your vacation group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Make a record of any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on great ratings to stimulate future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.