- As low as $114/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 757 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 757 square feet
Fiddlers Cove 17C
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Appreciate a calming hideaway in this two-bedroom, two-bath Fiddlers Cove villa. This condo has access to the complex’s pools, and tennis courts so you can relax whichever way you want!
Located in the Folly Field area of Hilton Head, this condo is within walking distance from the beach, a playground, and BBQ grilles. You’ll also be close to historic destinations such as Daufuskie Island, a car-complimentary island only accessible by boat, and Bluffton, which is known for its art galleries, eateries, cultural events, and view of the shining May River. Don't forget to take a trip out to the lighthouse!
Back at the rental, gather with your friends and family in the living room, where you can watch a movie on the 37” flatscreen TV, share a conversation on the couch, or plan the next day’s adventures with the complimentary WiFi. A completely equipped kitchen makes it simple to fix a delicious and satisfying meal for everybody, and a private patio provides a beautiful place to dine when the weather’s nice!
This villa provides the ideal setting for a carefree vacation. Book your reservation today!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26749
City/town permit number: 026749
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to your budget:
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. Book your rental property in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Selecting the best vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Select vacation week and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. Coastal Retreat with Patio, Shared Pools, Tennis & Playground - Walk to Beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property manager before you reserve the home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- At Check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles