About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1521 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Come and relax in this handsome three bedroom and three bathroom villa located on Palmetto Dunes' 11-Mile Lagoon system!
The kitchen is broad, providing ample room for your family to produce home-cooked meals. The kitchen will come entirely-equipped with all the accoutrement of home, making cooking an simple task. The kitchen bar provides seating for four.
The kitchen opens to the formal dining area, which comfortably seats six.
The living room features beach modern style furnishings and a enormous intelligent TV. Completing the living area is a slider to your private deck and the staircase to the private suite upstairs.
Completing the first floor area are the primary and guest bedrooms. The primary bedroom has a king bed, his and hers closets and an HDTV. The primary bathroom has been completely refreshed with its bespoke-tiled walk-in shower and quartz top vanity. The guest bedroom is just down the hall from the primary and features two double beds, a huge closet and an HDTV. The guest bathroom has also been updated delightfully with its tiled tub and shower combination and quartz top vanity.
Upstairs you'll find the third bedroom, a private suite providing a nice separation of the spaces. This private suite has a queen size murphy bed, seating area, study or work area and its own private bathroom. This bathroom is handsome with its huge bespoke walk-in shower.
Outside you'll be greeting by your sizable private deck with gas grille and dining table with umbrella. Have a meal or just relax while taking in the beauty and wildlife presented by Palmetto Dunes' 11-mile lagoon system. There is also a large open grass area which is ideal for throwing a ball around.
The beach can be conveniently accessed by a short bicycle ride, even shorter drive or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy. The Palmetto Dunes Buggy is a complimentary, on-call shuttle service which operates seasonally for Palmetto Dunes guests only.
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, consider shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- To start, have your family choose date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Beautiful Three Bedroom Villa with Many Updates! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the host before you book the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what configuration is optimal for your family.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.5 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles