- As low as $358/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1791 sq ft (166 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1791 square feet
Island Club 2201
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Handsome ocean vistas along with a shining pool complex and multiple tennis courts are among the many perks of this updated, oceanfront Island Club condo.
While the local vegetation surrounding the Island Club resort makes it feel secluded, you are only a fast walk away from the sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean as well as a multi-pool complex, hot tub, exercise center, and nine tennis courts via the resort's manicured walkways. A short drive out of the resort brings you to the stores and eateries of Hilton Head.
Your condo features a well-equipped kitchen with modern appliances and a comfortable living room with ample seating, a 42-inch flatscreen TV with a DVD player, and vistas of the ocean from the wide patio. The primary and secondary primary bedrooms feature a king bed in each as well as a private bathroom with walk-in shower, and the third bedroom has a twin and queen bed. Free WiFi is available throughout the entire condo.
Thanks to the island's mild climate and many attractions, your Island Club condo and all of the resort's amenities are available year-round, so don't delay in booking the date you want for your next hideaway.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 21660
City/town permit number: 070496
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. Book your vacation home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Selecting the perfect rental home:
- Select your dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Serene Oceanfront Villa with WiFi, Pool, Hot Tub, & Fitness Center has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible online. If not, reach out to the property management company before booking your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is best for your family.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of issues.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. Contact the property manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles