- As low as $126/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Streaming services
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking (max 3 spaces)
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Whale watching nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2000 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Slip into the island mindset with nautical decor, a cavernous layout, lagoon vistas, and all of the amenities of home here at Golfmaster D2! Before heading out for a full day of fun, step into the full kitchen and prepare a pot of coffee and classic breakfast for the whole gang to appreciate. When the days heat up, everybody will adore heading out to the shared pool, shared tennis courts, or golf course to soak up some sunshine. Any downtime at this home base can be well spent in the sunroom with a good book in hand or everybody can gather in the living room to catch a ballgame on the flatscreen TV or host a movie nighttime. Plus, the dining table will be ideal for accommodating formal meals or evenings of friendly competition with board games. Additionally, guests will have access to a pickleball court, bicycle paths, and a complimentary beach access pass!
What's close by:
When it comes to Hilton Head Island, there are few locations more central to the best attractions. When you feel like grabbing a bite to eat, shopping at stores, or spending all day on the sugar-white sand, Coligny Beach Park is just under two miles from your front door. Stick closer to home base and you can conveniently play a round of 18 at Shipyard Golf Club or check out the various stores and grocery stores less than a mile away. If you want to venture out a bit further, make your way down to Harbour Town and visit the famed candy-striped lighthouse.
Things to know:
Free high-speed WiFi
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27092
City/town permit number: 027092
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is by the sea. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the largest rental within your budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the perfect rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose dates and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Dreamy Island Home Near the Beach W/ Shared Pool, Golf On-site & Lagoon View! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the host before you reserve the home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- To make sure damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, note any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the property manager immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your life at home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great time? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.