- As low as $940/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1777 sq ft (165 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1777 square feet
This one of a kind 5th floor penthouse is luxury at its best! It features 3 bedrooms/3 bathroom and is new to the rental market in 2023. Spectacular top floor direct oceanfront vistas. The owners have designed and furnished this unit as a home away from home.
The expanded kitchen with quartz countertops and enormous pantry is completely equipped with everything needed to prepare a delicious meal. Upgraded stainless steel appliances include an induction cooktop, double oven with microwave, sizable refrigerator, separate drink refrigerator and peaceful Bosch dishwasher.
There are multiple eating areas including a dining table for six, breakfast nook with four stools and counter stools for a fast cup of coffee or snack. Or eat outside on the huge balcony and appreciate the ocean breeze as you watch pelicans fly by.
The living room has balcony access and is gorgeously furnished in coastal modern style with plenty of comfortable seating and a 65” intelligent TV. The two swivel chairs are a ideal spot to savor the handsome beach and ocean vistas.
The primary bedroom has a king bed and a huge en-suite bathroom with double vanity and bespoke tiled walk-in shower. There is a private oceanfront balcony with a comfortable chair and couch for reading or an afternoon nap.
The second bedroom has a king bed, en-suite bath with tiled walk-in shower and access to the second oceanfront balcony.
The third bedroom can be configured with two additional long twin beds or a king bed. Its en-suite bathroom has a combination tub/shower.
There are high quality beds and wall-mounted 55” intelligent TVs in each bedroom and motorized shades throughout for privacy and convenience. The laundry room has an upsized washer and dryer.
Hampton Place is one of the most sought after villa complexes on the island. Its impressive grounds include a large pool, separate lap pool, kids’ pool, hot tub, barbeque area with covered dining pavilion, exercise center and calming oceanside deck. The beach is less than a min. away!
The award-winning Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort features three championship golf courses, a nationally recognized tennis and pickleball center, multiple restaurant options, miles of walking/cycling paths and a lagoon system for kayaking. Two hours of daily tennis/pickleball court time (subject to availability) and discounts on golf, bicycle/kayak units and dining are included with this villa rental.
Heated: October 15-November 30 | March 15 - April 30
Cooled: July 15-August 15
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the largest rental home for your budget, we highly recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the best vacation rental:
- First, have your group decide on vacation dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. New to the Rental Market! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your vacation group.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you crave, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.7 miles