- As low as $234/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1791 sq ft (166 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1791 square feet
Island Club 5201
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Recent upgrades, ocean vistas, and plush new carpets make this oceanfront Island Club condo a welcoming hideaway for guests. The complex offers something fun for everybody, with multiple shared pools and hot tub, tanning shelves, a BBQ area, fishing lagoon, and sports courts.
Recent upgrades and ocean vistas make this oceanfront Island Club condo a welcoming hideaway for guests. This impressive getaway features an open kitchen with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances, so hosting family dinners or preparing picnics to bring to the sand will be a breeze. The newly furnished living room offers guests a leather reclining couch and loveseat, a 42' intelligent TV, and access to the inviting patio via a set of sliding glass doors. The primary bedroom has its own patio access, a king bed, 32” intelligent TV, and a private bath with walk-in shower. The room also has a home office area. The second and third bedrooms each offer a double bed, a twin bed, and 32” Intelligent TVs, with the second guest bedroom offering a private bath while guests of the third bedroom have access to the full hallway bathroom. New luxury vinyl plank floor throughout the villa completes the recent upgrades. Free WiFi and a private washer/dryer round out the amenities of this rental.
When you want to venture out a bit, the complex offers something fun for everybody, with multiple shared seasonally heated pools, hot tub, tanning shelves, a Bar-B-Que area, fishing lagoon, and sports courts. Access the beach or the complex’s other conveniences via manicured walkways that meander through the lush vegetation. The famed stores and eateries of Hilton Head are a short drive away from where the villa is located - in the Folly Field area. Book this calming villa now so you don't lose your ideal ocean vacation date!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is included.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25684
City/town permit number: 025684
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, try changing your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning and choosing a perfect Hilton Head rental home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Oceanfront Condo with Ocean View, Shared Pool/Hot Tub, and Nearby Beach Access has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available online. Otherwise, call the property management company before you book the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- Get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. Contact the rental manager right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific time? Most rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles