- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Gas grill
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2702 sq ft (251 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2702 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Appreciate striking lagoon vistas from your own private pool and spa or walk to the ocean in less than ten mins.. Located among live oak trees draped with Spanish moss, and overlooking a lush landscape, this private getaway is the ideal place for your next beach vacation, golf outing, or family hideaway. | | This single-story island getaway offers all the amenities of home just steps from the ocean.
The entirely-supplied, gourmet kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and a two-person breakfast bar. The dining area seats eight comfortably and has impressive vistas of the lagoon. The home features high ceilings and an open floor plan connecting the kitchen and dining areas to the living and family rooms. Guests can relax in the cavernous living room or take in a movie on the 65-inch Intelligent TV in the family room. The home features an internet booster and wall-to-wall wifi for those who need to catch up with work or school while appreciating the island life.
This home can sleep your family and friends with ease with its four bedrooms, two primary suites, and a sleeper couch. Every bedroom has a Intelligent TV. The roomy primary bedroom comes with a king bed and en-suite bathroom featuring a huge jetted tub and a separate walk-in shower. The second bedroom has a king bed and en-suite bath. The third bedroom contains a queen bed and a queen sleeper couch. The fourth bedroom has two twin beds. The second and third bedrooms share a full bath with tub and shower.
Start your day with a coffee and peaceful lagoon vistas from the sprawling backyard deck which has a gas grille, ample seating, and an outdoor eating area. Savor a round of golf at the close by Robert Trent Jones and George Fazio designed courses. If you want to go to the beach and avoid the hordes, this is where you want to be. Private beach access is located just at the end of the street. After a fun day at the beach, rinse off in the outdoor shower before cooling off in the pool or calming in the spa. The spa can be heated (June - October) for an additional fee.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Coastal Discovery Museum and The Sandbox. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Finding your best deal:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is an excellent way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides have discounts for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning and picking your Hilton Head rental home:
- Start by choosing your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. 4 BR Home, Private Pool, and Spa on Tranquil Lagoon has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking pages. If not, email the property management company before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your vacation.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you are crazy about, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.9 miles