- As low as $374/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Gas grill
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2702 sq ft (251 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2702 square feet
Savor gorgeous lagoon vistas from your own private pool and spa or walk to the ocean in less than ten mins.. Located among live oak trees draped with Spanish moss, and overlooking a lush landscape, this private getaway is the ideal place for your next beach vacation, golf outing, or family hideaway. | | This single-story island getaway offers all the amenities of home just steps from the ocean.
The completely-supplied, gourmet kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and a two-person breakfast bar. The dining area seats eight comfortably and has impressive vistas of the lagoon. The home features high ceilings and an open floor plan connecting the kitchen and dining areas to the living and family rooms. Guests can relax in the cavernous living room or take in a movie on the 65-inch Intelligent TV in the family room. The home features an internet booster and wall-to-wall wifi for those who need to catch up with work or school while appreciating the island life.
This home can sleep your family and friends with ease with its four bedrooms, two primary suites, and a sleeper couch. Every bedroom has a Intelligent TV. The roomy primary bedroom comes with a king bed and en-suite bathroom featuring a enormous jetted tub and a separate walk-in shower. The second bedroom has a king bed and en-suite bath. The third bedroom contains a queen bed and a queen sleeper couch. The fourth bedroom has two twin beds. The second and third bedrooms share a newly remodeled full bath with tiled walk-in shower.
Start your day with a coffee and relaxing lagoon vistas from the sprawling backyard deck which has a gas grille, ample seating, and an outdoor eating area. Appreciate a round of golf at the close by Robert Trent Jones and George Fazio designed courses. If you want to go to the beach and avoid the hordes, this is where you want to be. Private beach access is located just at the end of the street. After a fun day at the beach, rinse off in the outdoor shower before cooling off in the pool or calming in the spa. The spa can be heated (June - October) for an additional fee.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Coastal Discovery Museum and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best rental experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- Reserve your rental property in Fall or Spring months to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain deals for local tours and attractions.
Choosing and booking yourrental:
- Select your vacation dates and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. 4 BR Home, Private Pool, and Spa on Tranquil Lagoon has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking pages. If not, email or call the property owner before booking the rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges applied to your contract.
During your stay:
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great ratings to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.9 miles