- As low as $564/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Gas grill
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2702 sq ft (251 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2702 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Appreciate impressive lagoon vistas from your own private pool and spa or walk to the ocean in less than ten mins.. Located among live oak trees draped with Spanish moss, and overlooking a lush landscape, this private getaway is the ideal place for your next beach vacation, golf outing, or family hideaway. | | This single-story island getaway offers all the amenities of home just steps from the ocean.
The entirely-supplied, gourmet kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and a two-person breakfast bar. The dining area seats eight comfortably and has handsome vistas of the lagoon. The home features high ceilings and an open floor plan connecting the kitchen and dining areas to the living and family rooms. Guests can relax in the cavernous living room or take in a movie on the 65-inch Intelligent TV in the family room. The home features an internet booster and wall-to-wall wifi for those who need to catch up with work or school while appreciating the island life.
This home can sleep your family and friends with ease with its four bedrooms, two primary suites, and a sleeper couch. Every bedroom has a Intelligent TV. The roomy primary bedroom comes with a king bed and en-suite bathroom featuring a sizable jetted tub and a separate walk-in shower. The second bedroom has a king bed and en-suite bath. The third bedroom contains a queen bed and a queen sleeper couch. The fourth bedroom has two twin beds. The second and third bedrooms share a full bath with tub and shower.
Start your day with a coffee and peaceful lagoon vistas from the sprawling backyard deck which has a gas grille, ample seating, and an outdoor eating area. Savor a round of golf at the close by Robert Trent Jones and George Fazio designed courses. If you want to go to the beach and avoid the hordes, this is where you want to be. Private beach access is located just at the end of the street. After a fun day at the beach, rinse off in the outdoor shower before cooling off in the pool or calming in the spa. The spa can be heated (June - October) for an additional fee.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Coastal Discovery Museum and The Sandbox. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home tips:
Find your perfect rental:
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Reserve your vacation home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose and book a perfectvacation home:
- To start, have your group decide on vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. 4 BR Home, Private Pool, and Spa on Tranquil Lagoon has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property manager before you reserve the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly rental. Get information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you love, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
More considerations for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas during check in. Contact the property manager right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great ratings to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.9 miles
Ready to book 4 BR Home, Private Pool, and Spa on Tranquil Lagoon?Book Online Get Information Call: