- As low as $476/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limited onsite parking (max 2 spaces)
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2845 sq ft (264 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2845 square feet
This gorgeous Hilton Head vacation rental offers all the extravagant amenities you want. Appointed with the best quality, this two-story home has been completely modernized. As you walk through the front door you are greeted by an open floor plan including a huge living room, dining room, and freshly refreshed kitchen.
The living room features vaulted ceilings accepting tons of natural light. The primary suite includes a king bed, flat screen TV, sizable walk-in closet, and a private bathroom. The primary bathroom includes a walk-in shower and a double sink vanity. The Primary suite also has private access to the outdoor pool and spa. The 4th bedroom located over the 2 car garage offers a queen bed, flat screen TV, enormous walk-in shower, a queen sleeper and a private bathroom.
Excellent outdoor enjoyment year round and only a short walk to the beach. The spa and pool can be heated (June - October) for an additional fee.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental home tips and tricks:
Getting the best rental home value:
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is an excellent way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Make a plan and pick your prefect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Start by selecting vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Stunning Hilton Head Island Vacation Rental! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.6 miles