- As low as $184/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 540 sq ft (50.2 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 540 square feet
HH Beach & Tennis 322B
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Turn vacation mode on and appreciate sweeping oceanfront vistas daily when you call this Hilton Head villa your home away from home! When you aren't appreciating the villa's direct beach access, check out the other great amenities available at your fingertips such as a pool, tennis court, basketball court, and exercise room. Within 10 miles of your stay, pay a visit to Folly Field Beach Park, the Arts Center of Coastal Carolina, Coastal Discovery Museum, Harbour Town Golf Links, and the Harbour Town Lighthouse.
Bright and handsome, the interior of HH Beach & Tennis 322B is completely updated for your comfort. The open-concept living room, dining area, and kitchenette blend together in ideal unison. Settle down and tune into your favorite shows on the living room's Intelligent TV, or head for the private balcony to invest some time in your vacation read. When you aren't indulging in the area's delicious local fare, the well-equipped kitchenette provides a great space to play chef. With central air-conditioning and soft linens, a good nighttime's rest is inevitable each evening.
What're you waiting for? Follow the sun and discover all Hilton Head has to offer from the comfort of HH Beach & Tennis 322B.
Check-in time: 4:00 PM.
Check-out time: 10:00 AM.
All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 33733
City/town permit number: 074800
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- To book the largest rental within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Begin by selecting your trip dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Oceanfront villa with beach access, resort amenities, balcony, and central AC has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before you book the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your group.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to propel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles