- As low as $247/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Electric car charging station on site
- Exercise/Lap pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Picnic area
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1358 sq ft (126 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1358 square feet
Island Club 1104
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Kick back and relax in the appealing amenities of this two-bedroom condo with peekaboo vistas of the beach on Hilton Head. The condo is decorated to inspire comfort and relaxation, but when you are ready to venture out for a day of fun, everything you need is located on-site. From a shared pool, hot tub, and kiddie splash pool to sports courts, a sun deck, and a Bar-B-Que area with grilles and tables, you will have access to a full range of conveniences for your vacation! When you stay in this two-bedroom condo, you can savor a couple of flatscreen TVs, a walk-out porch that provides simple access to the beach, and a well-appointed kitchen that is ideal for preparing meals and snacks. As of today, the entirely-equipped kitchen also features a Keurig K-Duo Single-Serve and a Carafe coffee maker
. Two cavernous bathrooms, a dining area, complimentary WiFi, and a private washer/dryer add to your amenities while you are here.
You and your guests will also appreciate exclusive access to a host of amazing on-site amenities including seasonal pools, a hot tub, tennis center, picnic areas, and five convenient beach access points. And while this community is tucked away in a peaceful corner of Hilton Head, it is also just mins. away from some of the most trendy attractions on the island.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26423
City/town permit number: 026423
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best rental experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best value, try changing your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the perfect rental home:
- Choose vacation week and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Oceanfront Condo with Balcony, Shared Pool, Playground, Hot Tub & Gym has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before you reserve the home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- Get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. text the property manager right away to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to drive more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles