- As low as $98/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Laundry facilities
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
HH Beach & Tennis 210A
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Discover heaven by the sea at this Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort condo. Offering coastal living at its best, this one-bedroom getaway features direct beach access from the complex, plus a network of pedestrian trails to discover and world-class golf all within simple reach of home. The resort's pool and tennis courts offer even more on-site fun and leisure.
The breezy interior features beach-inspired decor and an open layout designed for comfortable group gatherings after each day's adventures. The private balcony makes a ideal perch for morning coffee or afternoon beverages. The kitchen comes well-equipped for home cooking convenience, including a dishwasher for painless cleanup. In the evenings, relax in the living room while streaming your favorite shows and movies on the intelligent TV. Additional home essentials include complimentary WiFi and central air-conditioning. Shared laundry facilities are located in the building for additional on-site access.
Feel the finest of the beach when you book this HH Beach & Tennis 210A today!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 072524
City/town permit number: 23490
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Booking in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Make a plan and pick the right Hilton Head rental home:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. Laid-back island condo with pool, tennis, beach access, & private balcony has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property management company before reserving the home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what is right for your vacation group.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles