- As low as $168/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 500 sq ft (46 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 500 square feet
The Villas at Oceanside are professionally managed by Vacation Time of Hilton Head and are best rented directly through our website.
Oceanside 234 is a elegantly decorated villa that offers a separate bedroom with a queen size bed, a entirely equipped kitchen, and a living and dining area combined. Additional linens for this villa includes a queen size couch sleeper in the living room. Both the living room and bedroom have a flat-screen TV. There is a balcony located off the living room which offers a VERY NICE view of the ocean. You’ll find Oceanside Villa is located on the south end of the island, along South Forest Beach Drive, a short distance from Coligny Plaza. Oceanside is an oceanfront property that is located about 70 yards from the ocean.
**Telephone for daily prices & availability, some restrictions may apply**
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Jet skiing, kayaking, and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental booking tips:
When to visit & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. Book your rental property in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose the best rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Beautiful Beach Bungalow just steps to the ocean and pool has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available online. If not, email or call the host before reserving your rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what is best for your vacation.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- Document any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.