- As low as $108/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 881 sq ft (82 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 881 square feet
Island Club 127
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With an open kitchen, a patio with a lagoon view, and access to a kids's pool, this Island Club condo has a variety of amenities for you and your family to appreciate. After a long day, you can relax in the property's hot tub or spend some time at one of the on-site fishing lagoons. This villa features gorgeously landscaped grounds that lead guests directly to the beach. On the property, you'll also find nine tennis courts, a exercise center, a tanning shelf, and a number of shared pools. Kids will appreciate the zero-entry kids's pool, which has a mushroom fountain for them to savor.
This vacation rental has one primary bedroom with a king-size bed and a sleeper couch. A 50' flatscreen T.V. is available in the living area for you to watch your favorite movies or tune into local channels, and complimentary WiFi is supplied so you can comfortably plan the next day's adventures. After a calming nighttime of sleep, you’ll be able to recharge in the walk-in shower before cooking a meal in the kitchen or on one of the gas or charcoal grilles in the complex. With so much to do and see, this rental is a great choice for your next vacation. Book your reservation today!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is included.
There are no elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Please note: this home resides in a noise-sensitive area and the owners participate in our Good Neighbor protection program. Our intelligent home technology will alert our team if excessive decibel or occupancy levels are detected, accepting us to reach out directly with a reminder of max. occupancy and peaceful hours. This technology is privacy compliant, and only monitors the presence of decibels and devices-not any personal conversation or information. Thank you for supporting our efforts to be good neighbors!
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27950
City/town permit number: 054098
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the waterfront. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best vacation home experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. To book the largest rental home for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose your vacation dates and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Elegant Condo with Pool & Hot Tub, Lagoon View & Private Patio has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before booking the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what is optimal for your vacation group.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you long to visit, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or might be applied to your contract.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas during check in. text the rental manager right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to drive more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles