- As low as $120/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
HH Beach & Tennis 132C
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Find heaven on the shores of Folly Field Beach at this Hilton Head Beach & Tennis Resort condo! Appreciate carefree coastal living at its best with direct beach access, plus pedestrian trails and world-class golf both within painless reach of home. The resort's pool and tennis courts offer even more on-site fun and leisure.
The sunny, one-bedroom interior features a breezy open layout designed for comfortable group gatherings after each day's adventures. The private balcony makes a ideal perch for morning coffee or afternoon drinks. The full kitchen comes well-equipped with all major appliances for at-home cooking convenience, including a dishwasher for simple cleanup. In the evenings, relax in the living room while streaming your favorite shows and movies on the intelligent TV. Additional home essentials include complimentary WiFi and central air-conditioning. Shared laundry facilities are located in the building for additional on-site access.
Treat yourself to carefree coastal living at HH Beach & Tennis 132C today!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is paid parking for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 053898
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- To get the best value, shift your trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Breezy beach condo with private balcony, pool, tennis, & beach access has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before booking the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges may be applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To make certain damages are not linked to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. message the property manager right away to document any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles