- As low as $116/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Exercise/Lap pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No elevators
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Picnic area
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 786 sq ft (73 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 786 square feet
Island Club 118
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Admire a handsome view of the pond from your private balcony at this gorgeously updated condo. As part of the impressive Island Club community, you’ll savor access to top-notch amenities like a heated lap pool, a kids’ pool, a hot tub, a exercise center, and tennis/pickleball courts. Five private beach access points ensure simple afternoons on the sand. You’ll even find thoughtful extras like lawn games and grilles for laid-back days at the resort!
Light and bright, the inviting interior presents all the perks of home. Whip up delicious dishes in the shining kitchen, configured with a full suite of appliances and ample stone counter space. Appreciate movie nights in the comfortable living area or watch favorite shows in the comfort of your plush bedroom. Additional highlights include central AC, a private washer/dryer, and complimentary WiFi.
You and your guests will also appreciate exclusive access to a host of exceptional on-site amenities including seasonal pools, a hot tub, tennis center, picnic areas, and five convenient beach access points. And while this community is tucked away in a peaceful corner of Hilton Head, it is also just mins. away from some of the most fashionable attractions on the island.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games included
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
There are no elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 33525
City/town permit number: 036066
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
This property does not have elevators
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental booking tips and tricks:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- To find the best value, try changing your family's Hilton Head vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have coupons for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose your vacation dates and budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Water-view condo with pool, hot tub, gym, tennis, AC & W/D has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before booking the rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your visit, record any problem areas upon check in. Call the rental manager immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles