- As low as $191/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- Streaming services
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smartphone free calls (unlimited)
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 550 sq ft (51 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 550 square feet
The villas at Ocean Dunes are professionally managed by Vacation Time of Hilton Head and are best rented directly through our website.
With a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean from the oceanfront balcony, the villa is just steps to the beach and oceanfront heated pool. It is located between Marriott's Grandiose Ocean Resort to the south and Hilton's Ocean Oak Resort to the north--a ideal location for meeting friends and family who might be staying at either of these resorts. It is charmingly located to help make your vacation fun and memorable! The second floor villa, accessible by elevator and was completely modernized. Renovations included a full kitchen with granite countertop, an enhanced open floor plan and new furnishings and artwork. The freshly painted villa comfortably sleeps four in a queen bed in the bedroom and a queen sleeper couch in the living room.
The Ocean Dunes, oceanfront pool is now a heated pool which will be open seven days a week all year long. The temperature will be set to 82 degrees, that is the industry standard. The pool hours are from 9AM till sunset.
The Ocean Dunes Complex is an oceanfront property roughly 70 yards from the beach on South Forest Beach Drive and just a short distance from Coligny Plaza and the Coligny Beach Park. Guests also have access to the Hilton's Oceanside Bar and Grille and Starbucks.
- Access to the new Oceanside Bar & Grille and Marketplace at the Ocean Oak Resort, just next door to Ocean Dunes, with breakfast, lunch, dinner, poolside bar, Starbucks and outdoor fire pits
- Queen bed in the bedroom with the same bed as used at Marriott Hotels and Resorts. We’ve also added a new down alternative bed topper, comforter and pillows from Down-lite, one of the leading linens suppliers to hotels and resorts worldwide.
- Queen sleeper couch in the living room (Comfort Sleeper by American Leather, considered the best sleeper couch available)
- Two flat screen TVs (42” in living room and 32” in bedroom)
- Digital T.V. including HD channels
- Bose Wave III stereo system with an adapter for external music devises and smartphones
- Streaming video with complimentary access to Netflix, Amazon Movies and many other streaming channels
- High-speed wireless Internet/Wi-Fi
- Internet phone service with unlimited calling within the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
- Heated Oceanfront pool with restroom facilities accessible from the pool and beach
- Outdoor showers at the beach entry/exit points
- Picnic and grille area
**Weekly units only Saturday to Saturday in the summer months and a 3 nighttime minimum in the off season months**
**Telephone for daily prices & availability, some restrictions may apply**
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Jet skiing, kayaking and parasailing adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To find the most suitable vacation home within budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Hilton Head attractions. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Exquisite Villa! Gorgeous Oceanfront - Enjoy the Heated Pool! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, call the host before booking the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your vacation family.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.