- As low as $115/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 518 sq ft (48 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 518 square feet
Sea Side Villas II 149
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Get a taste of island bliss in this modren condo in the heart of all the action here on Hilton Head Island! Whether you have come to lounge by the shining shared pool, sip a coffee on the private balcony, play a few rounds of 18 on championship courses, or walk to the sugar-white sand from your front door, this will be the ideal home base for an memorable vacation. Inside, you will find modern leather furnishings, beach-themed decor, and plenty of room to kick back after full days of fun. Wonderful eateries await within a few mins. of home base, yet you won't have to go far to appreciate a delicious meal with the full kitchen providing all of the appliances and silverware needed to prepare your favorite recipes with ease. Plus, you won't have to worry about being disconnected on this trip, as complimentary high-speed WiFi is available for remote work and streaming your favorite movies.
Things to Know
Free high-speed WiFi
Please note that the twin bunk beds are smaller than standard twin beds.
The washer and dryer are both coin-operated and shared with other guests of the facility.
The building management company requires advanced notice and additional documentation for all registered ADA service animals. Additional fines may accrue if we are not notified prior to your stay. Please contact Vacasa directly and we will help you through this process.
*Dear guest, please note there is an elevator outage starting Nov 29th for up to four weeks.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 23854
City/town permit number: 023854
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips and tricks:
When to go & When to book:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Reserve your Hilton Head vacation in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing the perfect rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- To start, have your family decide on a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Updated Condo W/ Fast WiFi, Shared Pool, Balcony & Central AC - Walk to Beach! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you reserve the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect your property!
- During arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to inspire future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.