- As low as $145/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1037 sq ft (96 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1037 square feet
Windsor Court North 4504
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Warm sunshine and crashing waves await you at this home away from home. The expansive view from the balcony is beautiful, so appreciate your morning coffee and evening wine in the blissful ocean air! Take a moment for yourself in the jetted tub before making a delicious meal in the entirely equipped kitchen. Sporting a king bed and couch bed, this condo can comfortably sleep four guests, yet it is ideal for a trip with just you and your favorite person.
What's close by:
For activities within walking distance, a round of golf at Arthur Hill Golf Course and laying out on the beach are your best bet. When venturing out a bit, locals appreciate Coligny Beach for dining and shopping galore! If you are one who loves a spectacular drive, take a trip to Sea Pines Forest Preserve for a glimpse at the wildlife and greenery of the island. For a fun way to get around, rent a bicycle from Hilton Head Outfitters & Bicycle Units and discover the many miles of bicycle trails!
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 5.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26714
City/town permit number: 026714
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Rental home tips and tricks:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- To get the best value, change your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the perfect vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Begin by choosing trip dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Island getaway by the ocean w/ balcony view & shared pool! - beach access has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible online. If not, email or call the host before reserving your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a single event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many concerns.
- Lock your rental while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be respectful. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to stimulate more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles