- As low as $130/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 917 sq ft (85 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 917 square feet
Spa On Port Royal Sound 2112
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
A calming and sunny hideaway awaits when you escape the humdrum of life and discover Hilton Head Island living. Spend your days on the ocean paddleboarding, boating, surfing, fishing, and every other waterfront activity imaginable. Take advantage of the resort amenities available which include a shining pool, a exercise area, a world-class tennis court, basketball court, and hot tub. Tour the area and discover local attractions like Fish Haul Beach Park, Coastal Discovery Museum, Arts Center of Coastal Carolina, Coligny Beach Park, Harbour Town Golf Links, and Harbour Town Lighthouse, all within a 12-mile radius.
Upon entry, you'll be met with a bright interior and a comfortable ambiance throughout the well-appointed living area. Unwind and make yourself at home by resting on the plush furnishings, streaming your favorite movies on the huge TV, or serving brunch on the patio. Prepare grandiose meals and beach picnic snacks in the sophisticated kitchen, equipped with ample cupboard room and a formal dining table. Cozy beds in cavernous bedrooms ensure everybody receives a marvelous nighttime's rest from the day's adventures. A washer/dryer is supplied for the ultimate convenience.
THINGS TO KNOW
To use streaming services, guests must log in with their own credentials.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 33063
City/town permit number: 073560
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Coastal Discovery Museum and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including basketball.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the best value, try shifting your family's Hilton Head vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guides have coupons for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Make a plan and choose your prefectvacation home:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Inviting waterfront home with tennis, pool, hot tub, fitness area, & W/D has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property owner before you book the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is suitable for your family.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Have a great stay:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.5 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.2 miles