- As low as $262/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
You’ll adore this striking, completely updated villa in the sought-after Beachwalk community! The first-floor entry opens to a bright and airy living room. The open-concept kitchen and family room, with luxury stainless-steel appliances and comfortable seating, connect to an broad deck overlooking the lagoon and golf course, a great place to prepare and share meals. The second floor offers a extravagant main bedroom with a walk-in closet and constructed-in vanity and an en suite bathroom with a double vanity and walk-in shower. Cozy and cavernous accommodations are available for your entire group to relax and appreciate - you can even work remotely!
The closest community to the handsome Shipyard Beach and Beach Club, Beachwalk, located within the esteemed Shipyard Plantation, offers not only a private pool but also the island’s most convenient access to a wealth of activities and amenities! The villa is only a short walk to Shipyard’s private sandy beach and the four-star Sonesta Resort with its superb spa, eateries, bar, and entertainment. If tennis is your passion, the villa is across the lane from the Van Der Meer Tennis Center, acclaimed for its world-class facilities and great drills, classes, and camps. Shipyard also offers scores of other activities, including 27 holes of golf and a top-tier club, pro shop, and grille, along with miles of peaceful, shady bicycle paths to savor.
With two convenient entrances, Shipyard is mins. from the 60+ stores and eateries of Coligny Plaza, as well as the many other eateries, activities, and stores across Hilton Head Island. Whether you’re seeking peaceful relaxation on some of the most handsome beaches in the country, great shopping, or appealing hours of golf, tennis, water sports, sailing, or deep-sea fishing - you’ll find it during your stay at 167 Beachwalk!
THINGS TO KNOW
New kitchen, kitchen seating, and updated main bathroom as of winter 2022.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: Guests of this condo can enjoy three parking passes.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: 30837
City/town permit number: 036372
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Strategies to get the very best vacation rental experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best value, try changing your family's Hilton Head vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the best rental in Hilton Head:
- Choose vacation dates and max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Beautiful, dog-friendly villa with pool close to beach, tennis & golf - updated has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking pages. If not, contact the host before booking your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many issues.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Upon arrival, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Harbour Town - 4.6 miles
Ready to book Beautiful, dog-friendly villa with pool close to beach, tennis & golf - updated?Book Online Get Information Call: