- As low as $271/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1886 sq ft (175 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1886 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Recently-updated, this standalone townhouse offers plenty of peaceful and privacy for you and your guests. Savor the bright, open, and cavernous interior complete with a well-equipped, full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, an adjacent casual table for four, a formal dining table with six chairs, and a sumptuous living area with soaring ceilings, comfortable furnishings, a wet bar, and a wall-mounted flatscreen TV. And out back, you can fire up the gas grille and dine in the open air on your furnished patio, all within sight of the fairway. Guests will also appreciate access to a shining, shared pool and lighted tennis courts.
What's close by:
Shipyard is an 800-acre gated community conveniently located in the heart of the south end of Hilton Head Island. The complex is just a short walk or bicycle ride away from the beach, as well as being just a little over a mile from the trendy Coligny Plaza Shopping Center. The community also has three nine-hole golf courses, the world acclaimed Van der Meer tennis center, a health spa, and miles of well-maintained trails for cycling and hiking.
Things to know:
Full kitchen plus wet bar
The family dogs are welcome
One sofabed supplied
Central air conditioning
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 22247
City/town permit number: 022247
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Shipyard Golf Course and Van Der Meer Tennis Academy. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. With kayaking, scuba diving, and snorkeling nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your rental in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain coupons for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental:
- To start, have your family commit to the best dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Dog-friendly, golf-course adjacent townhouse w/ a wet bar, patio, & shared pool has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible online. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before reserving the property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your stay, make note of any problem areas upon check in. text the rental manager right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.