- As low as $461/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- In a village
- Kayak on site
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 2550 sq ft (237 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2550 square feet
This impressive, 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom three story home is located in the most handsome area of Harbour Town. It sits between the Lighthouse and the 16th green of Harbour Town Links Golf Course, just off the 18th fairway and Calibogue Sound, in the very heart of Harbour Town. In addition, you're only a 1.5 mile bicycle or car ride to the awesome new Beach Club. You won't find a more cozy area of Sea Pines and will want to return again year after year.
The home is the ideal mix of private space and proximity to everything Sea Pines and Harbour Town have to offer. It is a huge and cavernous villa within walking, cycling or shuttle distance to the stores, eateries, the beach, and any water sport activities available within the Harbour Town Marina area. It is also only a two min. walk to the handsome, newly modernized (heated!), private, Harbour Town swimming pool and world class tennis facility. The members-only Harbour Town pool is also available for use by our guests.
With a roomy floor plan, including a newly redecorated living room, dining room, and bedrooms, the villa has ample room for one sizable family, or for numerous families, couples, or groups of golfers or tennis buffs The first floor has a game room/sunroom, enormous dining room, well supplied and freshly refreshed kitchen, wet bar, living room and half bath. There is also access to a first floor patio and dipping pool from the living room on the main level.
The second floor has 3 Master bedrooms, including a Master suite, a King bedroom with private bath including tub and shower; a second King bedroom with private bath; and a third King bedroom with private bath (shower). The laundry facilities are also available on this level. The third floor has two additional bedrooms, one with a queen bed and single trundle beneath, and the other with two sets of bunk beds. The third level also has a full bath with tub and shower.
Recent upgrades include: complimentary WiFi; new Flat Screen SMART TV's (HDTV/DVD) in the Living Room, Den, and 3rd floor play area. There are flat panel TVs in the master suite and all 5 bedrooms, as well as 2 DVD players. We have also just finished a must see kitchen remodel that is sure to make your vacation even more delightful.
The home has a partial view of the The Sound from the patio area. Take the short walk to Harbour Town and you'll find amazing close by eateries, stores, and superb waterfront activities - including it's world famed vacation marina - all in the shadow of the iconic Harbour Town Light House. Our location is guaranteed to make your stay fun!
The pristine beaches of Hilton Head are a leisurely shuttle or bicycle ride on the Harbour Town Trolley. Explore the more than 30 miles of bicycle trails within Sea Pines, and thrill the kids by spotting alligators and turtles by the lagoons. The activities on Hilton Head are countless, this is really one of the best vacation Islands in the United States.
Keywords: Villa Harbour Town Golf Greg Russell Light House
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Harbour Town Golf Links and Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III. Traveling with kids? Consider The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Hilton Head rental booking tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the best value, change your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Winter Escape: Value for Golf/Tennis/Pickleball, Family Getaways in best Locale! has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking websites. If not, email the property manager before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.