- As low as $108/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 625 sq ft (58 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 3
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 625 square feet
Just steps from both the famed Salty Dog Cafe and sun-kissed beaches, this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental is waiting for you! Appreciate unparalleled relaxation as you discover the community amenities including an outdoor pool, tennis courts, and more. Hop on the seasonal trolley for car-complimentary access to even more South Beach fun with local beaches, shopping, and dining. End the nighttime by coming home to a nautical-chic interior complete with a completely equipped kitchen!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Community Conveniences | Walk to Salty Dog Cafe & Marina
Ideally located for a charming beach hideaway or a modest family trip, this modren destination promises tons of painless-access fun!
Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Futon
COMMUNITY AMENITIES: Unheated seasonal pool (April - October), private beach club, marina village w/ shopping & tennis courts (steps away), walking & cycling paths
CONDO LIVING: Generous flat-screen cable TV, modern decor, vaulted ceiling, natural light, 2 ceiling fans
KITCHEN: Totally equipped w/ cooking basics, microwave/convection oven, dishwasher, French press, toaster, kettle, kitchen table w/ seating
GENERAL: Free WiFi, washer & dryer, towels/linens, cleaning essentials, complimentary toiletries, central A/C
FAQ: Entry stairs required, bedroom on second floor
PARKING: Unassigned parking lot (1 car)
-- THE LOCATION --
SANDY BEACHES: South Beach (0.2 miles), Coligny Beach Park (5.8 miles), Shipyard Beach Access (7.5 miles), Burkes Beach (11.0 miles), Folly Field Beach Park (11.7 miles)
ISLAND FUN: Stoney Baynard Ruins (3.6 miles), Harbour Town Lighthouse (4.0 miles), Daufuskie Island via Harbour Town (4.3 miles + ferry ride), Sea Pines Forest Preserve (4.7 miles), Shelter Cove Community Park (9.6 miles), Coastal Discovery Museum (11.5 miles), Hilton Head Distillery (13.0 miles), Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge (16.8 miles), Old Town Bluffton (19.7 miles)
HILTON HEAD GOLFING: Heron Point by Pete Dye (3.1 miles), Atlantic Dunes by Davis Adore III (3.1 miles), Harbour Town Golf Links (4.3 miles), Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Golf Course (9.7 miles)
LOCAL SHOPS: The Stores at Sea Pines Center (3.5 miles), Harbour Town (4.3 miles), Coligny Plaza Shopping Center (5.9 miles), Shelter Cove Town Centre (9.4 miles), Tanger Outlets Hilton Head (16.5 miles)
AREA EVENTS: 25th Polo for Charity Event - Rose Hill Plantation, RBC Heritage Tournament - Harbour Town Golf Links, Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival - The Sea Pines Resort
DAY TRIPS: Savannah (43.0 miles), Beaufort (46.8 miles), Fort Pulaski National Monument (56.9 miles), Tybee Island (60.3 miles), Charleston (110 miles)
AIRPORT: Hilton Head Island Airport (13.6 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events, or enormous gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The property requires stairs to enter and may be difficult for guests with limited mobility
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Heron Point by Pete Dye are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips and tricks:
When to book a Hilton Head rental & When to go:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- To find the best value, try shifting your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the best vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Start by selecting the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Idyllic Sea Pines Villa: Walk to the Beach & More! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. If not, email the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is right for your trip.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Request information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your . Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect your property!
- At Check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.