- As low as $139/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2581 sq ft (240 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2581 square feet
Oyster Catcher 4
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
*Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible!*
This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $95/nighttime. At least seven days' notice must be given for heat to be turned on. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will not be given.
Savor your dream vacation in style at this beautiful home in Hilton Head. Recently updated, this getaway features modern furnishings, handsome decor, and a impressive full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a cavernous breakfast bar! Take your morning coffee to the sunroom and have a peaceful start to your day. As the sun comes up, head out to the back patio where you will find ample seating and your own private pool. When dinner time comes around, head back inside to whip up a home-cooked meal or stay out in the sunshine and throw a few kabobs on the gas grille! Appreciate a bottle of wine with friends on the back deck or in front of the firepit as the sun sets, then come inside and cuddle up on the couch for a movie nighttime! Also, don't worry about leaving anyone behind, as this home can accommodate the family dog!
What’s close by:
This home is ideal for a hideaway to the beach, as the path to the sand is just behind the property. Make your way down to the beach and appreciate a day in the sun or walk down to Sea Pines Beach Club and savor a delicious meal with a view. Sea Pines is one of the best areas of the island sporting many outdoor adventures such as a round of golf at Heron Point or Harbour Town Golf Links just a short drive away. Take a day to discover Harbour Town where you can meander through stores and check out the famed candy-striped lighthouse. For a bit more adventure, rent a few bicycles or kayaks to discover the island from a unique perspective!
Things to know:
Full kitchen with a dishwasher
A car is necessary to reach this home
A sofabed in the living room provides an additional sleeping space
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 4 cars.
2 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 025055
City/town permit number: 025055
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Heron Point by Pete Dye are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Hilton Head rental property booking tips:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. Book your rental property in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the best vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Select your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Fully Renovated Sea Pines Home w/ Private Pool Six Rows from the Water - Dogs OK has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, call the host before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what is optimal for your group.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly rental. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few problems.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To make sure that damages are not linked to your visit, note any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the property manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.