- As low as $269/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1300 sq ft (121 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1300 square feet
The villas at Ocean Club are professionally managed by Vacation Time of Hilton Head and are best rented directly through our website.
Welcome to Ocean Club 41!! Appreciate the marvelous oceanfront view from this roomy 2 bedroom, 2 bath villa located along South Forest Beach Drive. You'll find this villa is all on one level and offers an open layout with a cavernous living and dining area complete with a generously refreshed, entirely equipped kitchen with granite counter tops and striking cabinetry. Located off the kitchen, for your convenience is a washer along with a new dryer that was replaced in 2017 along with a brand new heating and air system.
The oceanfront master bedroom has a king size bed with a private en-suite which has been attractively updated with granite-top vanity, walk in glass shower. Just down the the hallway you'll find the guest bedroom with a full size and twin size bed to accommodate everybody in your event. The guest bathroom has been modernized with granite top vanity, tiled bath tub/shower with tile floor.
Additional amenities for this villa include gorgeously landscaped grounds with a heated swimming pool.
**Weekly units only Saturday to Saturday in the summer months and a 3 nighttime minimum in the off season months**
**Telephone for daily prices & availability, some restrictions may apply**
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. With jet skiing, kayaking, and parasailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by selecting a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Fabulous Oceanfront View, Just a few steps to the sand! Heated Pool has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before you reserve the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you are crazy about, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.