- As low as $225/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Music library
- Video games
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1050 sq ft (98 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1050 square feet
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Over the next few months, when guests are in hotels within the Marriott portfolio, they will notice a number of additions to our cleaning regimen designed to set an even higher standard of cleanliness for the hotels. Marriott is rolling out enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectant to sanitize surfaces throughout the hotel periodically.
GET FURTHER AWAY.
Don't you miss the laughter and cheer of your kids running around our outside water area? Here at Marriott's Sunset Pointe at Shelter Cove you certainly won't miss out on that Family fun! There's a wide variety of stores, eateries, games and entertainment just mins. away from Sunset Pointe. Where you can eat, shop and play to your hearts content!
Approximately 1,050 square feet, this roomy Two- Bedroom Suite features 1 King Bed in the master bedroom, 2 Twin Bed(s) in the guest bedroom, 1 Queen Sleeper Couch in the living room including a kitchen, dining area and bathroom. min. of 8 occupants. Private sleeping area sleeps six, unit best suited for families/groups.
Additional room amenities include: kitchenette, internet (wi-fi) , TV, AC, hair-dryer, radio, alarm clock, microwave, coffee maker, ironing board, towels, hangers, dish washer, washer/dryer and refrigerator.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request.
Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check.
The check- in time is 5 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 11 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to Marriott's Sunset Pointe at Shelter Cove is Hilton Head Island Airport (HHH) which is 6 miles by car respectively.
Please note by reserving this listing you are opting in to our "Upgrade Policy." If an upgrade for a bigger unit, or a higher quality resort within the vicinity of your current property becomes available, we will automatically upgrade your property to ensure your stay is just that much better complimentary of charge! Now if you would like to opt out of our "Upgrade Policy" please make sure to let us know!
Depending on the length of your stay and due to the fact that resorts do not clean the suites daily, you may be upgraded to a bigger suite during your stay with us.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are always open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at Marriott's Sunset Pointe at Shelter Cove we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Resort Fee ***
No Resort Fee.
*** Parking Policy ***
Free on-site parking
Parking is not available for boats, motorcyles, recerational cars or trailers
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes.
About the Area
This condo is located in Hilton Head Island. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Swimming offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental tips:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, try changing your family's Hilton Head vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the best rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Marriott's Sunset Pointe at Shelter Cove - Spacious 2 Bedroom has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the host before booking your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- If your family is bringing pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peace. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great stay? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles