- As low as $105/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 878 sq ft (82 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 878 square feet
Forest Beach Villas 304
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Forest Beach Villas is a cavernous, modernized 3rd floor villa located right across the street from the Atlantic Ocean! The open floor plan of this property is sure to delight.
The living area features a sleeper couch, comfortable seating, flat screen TV, table and chair set and access to a private balcony. The completely updated kitchen features tile floor, plenty of cabinet space, a tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen is equipped with all the cooking silverware needed to prepare all your meals.
The master suite is roomy and comfortable with a flat screen TV, access to the balcony and a private bathroom. The refreshed bathroom features tile floor, a sizable vanity and a tub/shower combination.
Conveniently located in Forest Beach, these villas are right across the street from the Atlantic Ocean and within walking distance of all the eateries, stores, and attractions of Coligny Circle. Forest Beach Villas is a modest, private complex providing a peaceful and calming vacation to its guests. The complex has landscaped grounds, swimming pool, and 2 on-site tennis courts. There is also underground parking as well as parking in front of the building.
Property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 21130
City/town permit number: 021130
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this villa is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Reserving a rental home in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by choosing your trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Beautifully remodeled 1 bedroom villa located just a short walk to the beach has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before you book your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Know before you go:
- Add the property manager's information to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, record any problem areas during check in. Contact the property manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected everything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to inspire future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.