About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 825 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
The villas at Beachwood Place are professionally managed by Vacation Time of Hilton Head and are best rented directly through our website.
Located on South Forest Beach Drive, this second floor, oceanfront villa offers two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a combined living room - dining room, and a entirely equipped kitchen with dishwasher. The linens for this villa consists of a pillow top, King bed in the master bedroom, two twin beds in the guest bedroom and a queen size couch sleeper in the living room. There are three flat screen TV’s (living room, master bedroom and second bedroom). WIFI is available. There is a private balcony off the master bedroom and living room overlooking the beach and pool, in which to appreciate the handsome sunrises and sunsets. The villa is within walking distance of shopping and eateries.
Laundry facilities are located on two floors of the complex.
**Weekly units only Saturday to Saturday in the summer months and a 3 nighttime minimum in the off season months**
**Telephone for daily prices & availability, some restrictions may apply**
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a walkable area in Hilton Head Island with good shopping. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Jet skiing, kayaking, and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, , and reduced traffic.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides that include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Cozy Direct Oceanfront and pool view, Close to Coligny Plaza and Tiki Hut has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the host before reserving the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you long to visit, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your group is bringing pets, search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Add the host's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Document any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.