- As low as $149/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 square feet
See the ocean and hear the waves. Awesome ocean view from this comfortable, well appointed two bedroom villa. Appreciate the view from the master bedroom, living area or the enormous top floor balcony with roof and cushioned seating.
Inside are all the amenities of home including three flat screen HD TV's , Showtime channels, WiFi, full size washer and dryer, roomy table set for six with additional bar seating, completely equipped, refreshed kitchen with just about anything you need for vacation living.
This top floor end unit offers many advantages not shared by most Island Club units. The balcony is bigger and the balcony roof provides added protection..This end unit has a huge window in the dining area, bringing additional light and sunshine into the villa. Depending upon season, the sky is red with exceptional sunsets through this window. The end unit is peaceful and private - you seldom see anyone walk past your kitchen window.
The master suite features a private, modernized bath with a sizable walk-in-shower with frameless glassdoors, door directly to the balcony, comfortable king sized bed and walk-in closet. The second bedroom has queen and twin bed with access to the second bath which has also been updated with tub and sliding shower door.
You can stay in touch with people who are not fortunate enough to be on Hilton Head with our complimentary WiFi service. Don't stay on the computer too long; there is much to do.
Step on the elevator and you are just a few steps away from appreciating the white sand of one of Hilton Head's best beaches. Leave your beach chairs at home; we have "sand chairs" in the closet. Prefer the pool? There are lounge chairs in the sun or shade. For multiple weeks in spring and fall, the pool is heated. The little ones will appreciate the infant pool with umbrella shower and adults will savor the upsized hot tub.
Get your exercise with walks on the beach, playing complimentary tennis and pickleball on one of nine courts, or in the workout center. The basketball court is trendy with balls available in pro shop. Rent a bicycle from the tennis pro shop and discover the island.
Island Club is an island on an island. Pickup some groceries and you never want to leave the resort. Grille out on gas grilles with picnic seating. However, you will want to try some of the superb eateries on the island. With our mid island location, you are just mins. away from just about any fine or casual dining.
Contact us today and reserve your time on the island.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Find your best deal:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Reserve your Hilton Head rental in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the perfect vacation home in Hilton Head:
- First, have your family agree to the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Ocean View , Top Floor, 6502 with roof, Very Private Incredible View has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before booking your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your vacation family.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of issues.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the host immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles