- As low as $245/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Golf nearby
- Heated pool
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
HILTON HEAD. This opulent oceanfront complex offers the ultimate in resort vacation accommodations. You have a wide selection of 2 or 3 bedroom villas with vistas ranging from landscape to oceanfront, cavernous floor plans, designer decorated interiors, soaking tubs in the master baths, full kitchens, and private balconies with superb ocean vistas. Villamare features a enormous oceanfront pool and heated Jacuzzi, kids's pool, poolside propane BBQ, indoor pool, private health club with weight machines, steam room and sauna, and underground parking. You'll also find that the Fazio golf course, tennis center, the Marriott and Omni hotels, eateries, bicycle and canoe units are all within painless walking distance.
You will find everything you need for an amazing Hilton Head Island vacation in this two-bedroom villa. The kitchen comes completely equipped and includes an eat-in bar for 4 and a closet with a stackable washer and dryer. In the living room you will find a couch, two chairs, TV/DVD, and a sliding glass door to a balcony with a table and 3 chairs.
The master suite has a king bed, flat screen TV, and a private bath with a garden tub and separate shower. The guest bedroom has a private bath with a tub/shower combination and is furnished with 2 queen beds and a flat screen TV/DVD.
This villa will make your next Hilton Head hideaway one to remember.
The Palmetto Dunes Buggy provides courtesy transportation within Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cove. Visit the beach, golf courses, eateries, stores and tennis courts, as well as Shelter Cove Harbour. The buggy runs 7 days a week April through September, and is dispatched on a first come, first served basis.
*Pool heated seasonally check with Island Getaway for dates.*
***PLEASE NOTE. Villamare complex will be doing a remodel of the exterior pools from Mid-September 2023 - End of April 2024 . The oceanfront pool will not be usable between the dates of October 15 2023 - End of April 2024. Villamare beach access will still be available during construction or guests can use the one next door at the Disney Beach House. The indoor pool and hot tub will be available throughout the renovation process.****
We definitely adored our stay at 3427 Villamare! The condo is just beautiful. It has been completely refreshed and has impressive furnishings. The bathrooms are charming and rather roomy. While we did not prepare many meals in the condo, it certainly has everything you would need to do so. We appreciated coffee in the morning and handsome sunsets with wine in the evening on the balcony. This condo is ideally located on HH Island in alluring Palmetto Dunes. The bicycle trails, beach access, pool, and proximity to shopping and eateries is the great. We have been visiting HH for 15 years, and this is the best place we have ever stayed. We can’t wait to go back!
We thoroughly adored our time in Hilton Head. The Villamare condo was well appointed and very comfortable. The location is magnificant. Steps to a great pool and the beach. We will be back!
We had a great week in Hilton Head. The condo went beyond all our expectations - ideal set up for our group of four adults. Bedrooms had ample storage and comfortable beds. Whole place seemed brand new and updated. Kitchen was outfitted with everything we needed. Loved the balconies off each bedroom. Can’t wait to go back.
This is such a nice condo! It is delightfully decorated and very comfortable. Ideal location too! The kitchen is entirely supplied with plenty of cookware, dishes, glassware and appliances. Everything we needed was supplied! The condo was spotless and well organized when we arrived. There are three nice TV’s and plenty of space to sit on the balcony for a meal or cup of coffee. We spent a incredible week on the beach and at the pool, playing golf, and riding bicycles. Thank you for your hospitality. We will be back!
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is by the ocean. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect rental home experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. Reserve your Hilton Head vacation in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Great oceanfront villa! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the host before you book the rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what bed configuration is best for your vacation group.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to compel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles