- As low as $206/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Picnic area
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 1304
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Feel a pleasant stay dipping in and out of the pool, playing tennis, or working out at the on-site exercise center when you stay at this oceanfront Hilton Head condo! In the evening, relax with a glass of wine on the villa’s private balcony facing the ocean.
This third-floor, two-bedroom Island Club villa overlooks the resort's delightfully landscaped grounds and is within walking distance to the beach. The close by stores, eateries, and art galleries also offer a full day of activities. If you prefer some peaceful time with the family, you can relax on the peaceful resort property, where you'll find shared swimming pools and hot tub, basketball courts, a fishing lagoon, and a designated playground area.
The cavernous living room comes with a 26' flatscreen TV, complimentary WiFi, and sliding glass doors that lead out to the balcony, where you can wake early to catch a gorgeous ocean sunrise. The living room opens to the dining room with a dining table set and a completely equipped kitchen. The primary bedroom provides patio access and is outfitted with a king bed, 22' flatscreen TV, and a private bathroom while the guest bedroom has a queen bed, twin bed, 18' flatscreen TV, and access to a shared bathroom.
Book your stay online and savor this comfortable villa with top amenities.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games included
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026223
City/town permit number: 26223
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- The earlier your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. Book your rental home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have offers and deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to pick the best rental:
- Start by selecting your a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Peaceful Oceanfront Villa with Pools, Hot Tub, Tennis, & Ocean View has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
During your stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many difficulties.
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be respectful. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles