- As low as $315/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3036 sq ft (282 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 3036 square feet
Village House 403
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
You'll be within walking distance of the Westin Resort at this three-bedroom, four-bathroom penthouse, a extravagant coastal getaway with over 3,000 square feet of impeccable living space. The freshly modernized interior features serious wow factor, complete with a roomy and open living room, brand-new furnishings, and nautical-chic décor. Unwind on four private balconies - ideal for appreciating the sunset.
As a part of the Village House community, you’ll also have access to a seasonal pool.
This amazing locale is just a five-min. walk from Islander Beach!
Make yourself at home in the palatial living room. A 65-inch flatscreen TV sets the scene for family movie nights. Parlor on the queen sleeper sectional or two armchairs. There’s also additional seating for six around a coffee table.
A sunny sitting area features a game table, a skylight, and comfortable seating.
KITCHEN & DINING
Whip up fresh recipes in the well-equipped kitchen, detailed with quartz countertops, a double oven, and stainless steel appliances. When it is time to eat, share meals at the regal dining table for 10, or perch at the six-person peninsula. Mix your favorite drink at the wet bar.
BED & BATH
This penthouse sleeps 12 guests between the three bedrooms and a sleeper couch in the living room.
The primary suite is furnished with a king bed and a 55-inch TV. Appreciate direct access to a private balcony, complete with seating for five. The spa-like en suite bathroom includes a double vanity and a walk-in shower.
The second bedroom is outfitted with two queen beds and a 43-inch TV. The en suite bathroom has a tub/shower combination. A third bedroom includes two queen beds, a 55-inch TV, and balcony access. The en suite bathroom is equipped with a double vanity and a tub/shower combination. Another full bathroom has a walk-in shower.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
This penthouse has four balconies. Dine alfresco around a patio table for six.
Stroll one block to float in the unheated seasonal pool (open April to October) or sprawl out on the loungers on the deck.
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Free WiFi, cable TV, and an in-home washer/dryer are included. Unassigned parking is available for three cars in the outdoor parking lot.
Kid-friendly extras include a Pack 'N Play, a booster seat, toys, and games. Boogie boards, beach toys, and beach chairs are also supplied.
This fourth-floor penthouse is accessed via elevator.
Stroll the pristine shores of Islanders Beach, just a five-min. walk. Your rental is also close to the Hilton Head Island Resort, where you can indulge in charming oceanside dining or a spa treatment. Ideal your golf and tennis swing at Port Royal Racquet Club and Port Royal Barony Golf Course.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina, LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 4.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 029006
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. Book your vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- The earlier your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for local accommodations and attractions.
How to pick the best rental home:
- Start by selecting potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Walk to the beach! Top-floor penthouse with 4 balconies & pool has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the host before you book the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles