- As low as $428/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Village House 403
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With over 3,000 square feet of impeccable living space, this 3BR/4BA penthouse offers a opulent coastal getaway. The freshly remodeled interior features serious wow factor, complete with a cavernous and open living room, brand-new furnishings, and nautical-chic décor. Unwind on four private balconies -- ideal for appreciating the sunset.
As a part of the Village House community, you’ll also have access to a seasonal pool.
This amazing locale is just a 5-min. walk from Islander Beach!
Make yourself at home in the palatial living room. A 65” flat-screen TV sets the scene for family movie nights. Parlor on the queen sleeper sectional or two armchairs. There’s also additional seating for six around a coffee table.
A sunny sitting area features a game table, skylight, and comfortable seating.
KITCHEN & DINING
Whip up fresh recipes in the well-equipped kitchen, detailed with quartz countertops, a double oven, and stainless steel appliances.
When it is time to eat, share meals at the regal dining table for 10, or perch at the six-person peninsula. Mix your favorite drink at the wet bar.
BED & BATH
This penthouse sleeps 12 guests between the three bedrooms and a sleeper couch in the living room.
The primary suite is furnished with a king bed and a 55” TV. Appreciate direct access to a private balcony, complete with seating for five. The spa-like en-suite bathroom includes a double vanity and a walk-in shower.
The second bedroom is outfitted with two queen beds and a 43” TV. The en-suite bathroom has a tub/shower combination.
A third bedroom includes two queen beds, a 55” TV, and balcony access. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a double vanity and a tub/shower combination.
Another full bathroom has a walk-in shower.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
This penthouse has four balconies. Dine alfresco around a patio table for six.
Stroll 1 block to float in the unheated seasonal pool (open April to October) or sprawl out on the loungers on the deck.
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Free Wi-Fi, cable TV, and an in-unit washer/dryer are included. Unassigned parking is available for three cars in the outdoor parking lot.
Kid-friendly extras include a Pack ‘n Play, a booster seat, toys, and games. Boogie boards, beach toys, and beach chairs are also supplied.
This fourth-floor penthouse is accessed via elevator.
Stroll the pristine shores of Islanders Beach, just a five-min. walk.
Your rental is also close to the Hilton Head Island Resort, where you can indulge in elegant oceanside dining or a spa treatment. Ideal your golf and tennis swing at Port Royal Racquet Club and Port Royal Barony Golf Course.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: parking is available for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 4.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: 029006
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coligny Beach and Coastal Discovery Museum. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Getting the best rental value:
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- To get the best vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting and booking your prefectrental home:
- Choose your dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Walk to Beach! Posh Top-Floor Penthouse with 4 Balconies & Pool has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking pages. If not, call the host before booking the rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is best for your family.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the owner's information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, record any problem areas during arrival. Call the property manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be respectful. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles
Ready to book Walk to Beach! Posh Top-Floor Penthouse with 4 Balconies & Pool?Book Online Get Information Call: