- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1186 sq ft (110 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1186 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Bluff Villas 1696
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
The calming Carolina sunshine and salty sea air of Hilton Head Island’s most celebrated, private resort, Sea Pines, are calling your name, so take that long-awaited vacation to Bluff Villas 1696. Unwind for a while at this enchanting, updated condo featuring an inviting and open floor plan with a well-equipped, full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a humongous granite countertop ideal for the traveling chef! The dining table for six, serene and sunlit living area with huge flatscreen TV, and sliding door access out to a covered balcony with a peek-a-boo sound view are all blended into an inviting space for friends and family. Watch the sunset off the impressive balcony while sipping wine or take a short walk across the street to savor vistas of the water along with passing boats. Guests are also welcome to purchase access to the South Beach Marina Pool adjacent to the complex.
Things to Know
Free high-speed WiFi
Queen-size sofabed in the living area
Free resort/beach trolley accessible to guests
Please note that two of the twin beds are part of a bunk bed.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Guests can only have as many parking passes as there are bedrooms.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Kayaking, motor boating, and surfing/body boarding offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is a great way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guides contain coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Charming & Spacious Getaway w/ a Furnished Balcony, Fast WiFi, & Full Kitchen has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before reserving the property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your group.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you crave, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.