- As low as $401/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1148 sq ft (107 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1148 square feet
This fourth-floor property vacation rental offers spectacular expansive vistas of the ocean from the living room, kitchen, dining, and master suite. The living room is well appointed with comfortable seating and vistas of the ocean. The Primary suite has inviting vistas of from a wall of windows and an HDTV. Unwind in luxury in the king-size bed, and a private bath featuring a tub and shower combo. The kitchen has been completely modernized with charming bespoke cabinetry and granite countertops. Unwind in this fantastic fourth floor villa for your next vacation.
Heated: October 1-November 30 | March 1 - April 30
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
***Captain's Walk Building 3 Painting Project***
Will begin on November 1, 2023. The project will start in the front of the building, move to the parking lot side and continue to the back, ocean side. Vistas will be obstructed beginning December 1st for the balconies. The project is expected to take about six (6) weeks total with no work being done the week of Thanksgiving and we hope to complete the project before the Christmas Holiday (weather permitting)
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental property booking tips and tricks:
When to book a Hilton Head rental & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To book the most suitable rental for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Begin by selecting trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Spectacular panoramic views of the ocean! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking websites. If not, email the host before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your family.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or could be applied to your invoice.
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Record any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.5 miles