- As low as $261/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
HILTON HEAD ISLAND RENTAL. Hampton Place, just south of the Omni Hotel, is a oceanfront complex offering, one-, two-, and three-bedroom villas. Most floor plans will provide beautiful ocean vistas from nearly every room, including the kitchen and living areas. Luxuriously crafted, the villas feature full kitchens, open living areas, and master baths with huge spa tubs and showers. The open, park-like setting features pools (swimming pool, lap pool and kids’s pool), pavilion, spa tub and Bar-B-Que area, gazebo and deck, boardwalk to the beach, and bicycle paths that connect to the many other amenities of Palmetto Dunes. Guests at Hampton Place will also have access to a private exercise facility and sundeck.
This gorgeous 2nd floor unit is sure to be your new favorite place to escape.
The property is very gorgeously refreshed, making this home away from home the ideal choice. The main living area centers around the pretty beach vistas. The living room features a sleeper couch, loveseat, and comfortable reading chair with the best vistas in the home. From the living room is a sliding door leading out the balcony, the ideal hideaway with the a morning cup of coffee and a good book. The dining room will seat six and opens directly into the completely updated kitchen, with stainless appliances and two bar stools.
This property features 2 master suites on either side of the condo. The first has a king bed, TV, ocean vistas, and a private bath with double vanity, sizable soaker tub and a walk in shower. The second master has a king bed, TV, private bath with a enormous walk in shower, and a slider to oceanfront balcony.
The vistas from this property are ideal! The elegant grounds of Hampton Place lead you to the Atlantic. Telephone today to book this exceptional property.
*Pool heated seasonally check with Island Getaway for dates.*
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and outlet shopping.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental home booking tips:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Book your Hilton Head vacation home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain coupons for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by choosing vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Oceanfront luxury new to Island Getaway -amazing views great weeks available has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your family.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you simply love, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
During your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- To make sure damages are not linked to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the host immediately to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.7 miles