- As low as $157/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 540 sq ft (50 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 540 square feet
HH Beach & Tennis 308C
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in the Hilton Head Beach & Tennis Resort community, this 1BR condo features a furnished balcony as well as supplied beach gear. The updated interior offers a sleeping alcove and two TVs.
Practice your serve at the on-site tennis courts or schedule a tee time to sharpen your swing. Additional amenities include a basketball court, a exercise center, bicycle units, and the biggest beachfront pool on the island.
A sports bar, restaurant, and beach bar are all located on the resort grounds. Discover a plethora of additional dining and shopping options close by.
Detailed with wood floor, a shiplap wall feature, and new furnishings, the welcoming living area offers a TV and a queen couch bed.
KITCHEN & DINING
The well-equipped kitchen has a suite of stainless steel appliances as well as the necessary cookware to create your favorite meals and beach snacks.
Dine together at the four-person table.
BED & BATH
This condo sleeps four guests between one bedroom, a queen couch bed in the living area, and a sleeping alcove with a twin-over-twin bunk bed.
The bedroom is furnished with a queen bed and TV. The adjacent bathroom has a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Appreciate a crisp drink on the balcony, which features greenery vistas.
Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort community amenities:
- Sizable beachfront pool and kiddie pool (unheated, typically open May-September)
- Exercise center
- 10 lighted tennis courts (reservations required)
- Tennis backboard (for practicing)
- Grilling area with picnic tables and playground
- Basketball court
- Bicycle units
- On-site sports bar, restaurant, and beach bar
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Free Wi-Fi, a beach cart, and beach chairs are supplied in the vacation rental. Savor access to an on-site and coin-operated laundry room.
Unassigned parking for one car in the open parking lot. Upon booking, a second parking pass may be purchased for a fee of $25.
This unit is on the third floor. A ramp or one flight of stairs is required to reach the elevator that services the third floor.
When you stay at Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort, a leisurely walk is all that separates you from the heart of town. Rent bicycles or walk to a plethora of fashionable dining and shopping establishments or simply savor the spectacular on-site amenities.
Golf enthusiasts will appreciate having many prominent courses close by. Or if pampering is more your style, schedule a massage at the spa.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28997
City/town permit number: 028997
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
When to go & When to book:
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your Hilton Head rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for local shops and restaurants.
Narrow your Search:
- First, have your group commit to a vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Top-Floor Condo at Beach & Tennis Resort
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property management company before you book the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must reserve a rental that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Record any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to inspire future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles