- As low as $402/Week
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Adjacent to a golf course
- Air conditioning
- Available in all rooms: Internet access
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Barbecue grill
- BBQ grill(s)
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing
- Kayaking nearby
- Motor boating
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Outlet shopping
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Separate dining area
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks
- Windsurfing nearby
About this PropertySunny Escape
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Have the vacation of a lifetime staying in this beautiful four-bedroom, four-bathroom home in the Sea Pines Plantation! As you enter the property, you will be greeted by pretty travertine tile floor throughout the main living areas. With flatscreen TVs that are ideal for movie nights, complimentary wireless internet, and delightfully decorated bedrooms, you'll never want to leave. The bright and open kitchen features plenty of counter space and is completely equipped with all of your cooking essentials. Throw a pool event outdoors with family and friends with the private five-foot deep pool that overlooks the impressive golf course! Cook delicious meals on the back deck on the private grille while calming outdoors in the calming Hilton Head Island sunshine.
Head up the first flight of stairs and you'll find the first bedroom to your left with a queen bed and an en suite bathroom. Make your way up the second flight of stairs to find the master bedroom to the left with a king bed and a enormous master bathroom complete with a big tub, a walk-in shower, and a cavernous dual sink. The last two bedrooms are across the hall, one with a queen bed and one with bunk beds and a futon. These two bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. Up to 12 guests will effortlessly spread out and find their own piece of heaven here.
What's close by:
Just four and a half miles away from the beach, you can conveniently kick back and relax at the Sea Pines Beach Club and spend your days swimming in the relaxing Atlantic Sea. Embark on a horseback riding adventure at the Lawton Stables two and a half miles away, or discover all the attractions that Harbour Town has to offer, including Hilton Head Island's famed lighthouse, multiple stores and stores, and great eateries just four miles away.
Things to know:
*Please note that the staircase chair lift is not functional.
*Please note that this home has three surveillance cameras on-site: one is a video doorbell at the front door, one is on the corner of the garage aimed at the driveway, and the third (currently disabled) is on the back right corner of the home.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Guests can only have as many parking passes as there are bedrooms per Sea Pines. Please park in the driveway, no street or landscape parking.
Security camera details: This home has three surveillance cameras. One is a video doorbell at the front door, one is on the corner of the garage aimed at the driveway, and the third (disabled) one is on the back right corner of the home.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many rental owners and vacation rental houses provide Hilton Head area travel catalogs that feature promotions, either offered independently by merchants, or by a partnership between the property management company and the local business itself. Keep an eye out for these publications and discount books, as this allows travelers to take advantage of the very same terrific attractions with a often substantial discounted.
- Want to steer clear of the crowds of people and save some money? Shoulder seasons offer terrific prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be eligible for discount rates. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a special offer.
- Some properties are primarily designed for specific groups of visitors. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some properties cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. If there's a particular Hilton Head atteaction that you just love, look for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Think about investing in trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed a result of medical emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
First-timers are often shocked at the number and wide selection of weekly rental properties available in the Hilton Head area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an ideal getaway to accommodate their Hilton Head crew, from low-noise condominiums to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all rental homes in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have figured out a number of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however many novices will be delighted to realize that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should search.
Finding and booking the best rental:
Do you believe "Gorgeous Home in Sea Pines with a Private Pool & Golf Course Views!" is the best vacation property for your next trip? Browse through this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Hilton Head vacation homes start booking very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Select your Place and Travel Week
Agreement can often be tricky between close relatives, but once this tricky part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Choose a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be aware that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the family. Generally vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Many vacation rentals are marketed with a cost range. Determine the cost for your chosen stay. It may be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to reserving an expensive rental home. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
Vacation home Features
What home features is the group looking for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Do you want a rental property with patio lounge? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, in the downtown area, or near restaurants? Does the rental have bikes and beach toys available as part of your stay? Build a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only property on the 3rd floor. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Make sure you include your best friend! Pets are welcome at a number of rental properties, but guidelines differ. Type of pet, size and dog breeds can be limited. Read your agreement carefully! Fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Start the Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Apart from offering exceptional properties, local agencies offer top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be certain the home has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the home management company may know of similar homes that better suit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your best chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Entire Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your price includes all taxes and fees.
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides comfort should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. We also advise immediately calling the property manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any repairs. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be very helpful.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call prevents many head aches.
- Please be respectful of the neighborhood. Residents often times live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check every room of the rental home to assure you've gathered all valuables.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for renters to provide comments. If the rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but straightforward about your experience. The best property owners and managers will work hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they love their vacation? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic rental. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience to help with another search.