- As low as $491/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 4183 sq ft (388.6 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4183 square feet
This completely refreshed and customized home will be ideal for your next family hideaway! Conveniences abound and all the amenities of home can be found in this opulent beach modern vacation rental!
The kitchen is enormous and chef-inspired with its gleaming granite countertops, bespoke-designed cabinetry and top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances. This home has two fireplaces and dining areas as well, making it the ideal place for family and friend get-togethers. The first bedroom has a king bed. The second bedroom has two full-size beds. The third bedroom has one full bed. The fourth bedroom has a queen bed. Each room has its own private bath. The kitchen bar seats three guests.
Adjacent to the kitchen, the formal dining room seats eight guests comfortably. In addition, there's a breakfast nook near the kitchen which seats six more guests.
This home has a amazing outdoor entertainment area with covered sitting areas and dining decks, as well as an outdoor kitchen, grille area, pool, and calming area. You may never want to leave. It's also just a short walk to resort amenities and to the beach via Port Tack.
The beach can be comfortably accessed by a short walk or even shorter bicycle ride.
- The pool can be heated for an additional charge,. Please give us a call for heating prices and to make arrangements. Pool heat must be scheduled at 14 days prior to arrival. Additional costs apply for last min. requests prior to arrival or after arriving at the property. If the weather drops below 60 degrees, the pool may not be capable of being heated and or reaching optimal temperature
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Finding the best value:
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, shift your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Selecting the best vacation home in Hilton Head:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Beautifully Updated Home Just a Few Minutes Walk to the Beach! has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property management company before you book the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you simply love, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many concerns.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to propel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.5 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.2 miles