- As low as $255/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- CD player
- DVD player
- Video library
- 1 bedroom
- 1 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car recommended
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Gas grill
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Pet friendly
- Pets stay free
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1100 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1100 square feet
An definitely gorgeous family vacation villa in Top Rated Palmetto Dunes Resort in HHI. Great family hideaway and location for Beach , Golf and Tennis fun! Great prices on this splendid villa.
Savor a completely modernized 2 bdrm/2 bath Villa with nice furnishings, stainless steel appliances and HDTV for a calming, yet exceptional vacation hideaway. Villa sleeps 6, King in Master, Double and a Single in 2nd bedroom, plus a pull-out couch. There is Travertine tile floors throughout the living area, kitchen, and baths. Baths have ceramic tile showers plus granite vanities. Entirely equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Appreciate the 50in flat screen TV in the living room with surround sound, a 28in flat screen TV in the Master, a 32in TV in the guest room. There is also a stereo/CD player, and a DVD player. The private outside living area with wooden deck has comfortable tables, chairs and a modest gas grille.
A modest dog is allowed with guests, but must be approved by owner. The dog must be home trained and crate trained, and kept in crate when owners are not in villa. The dog must have own linens and stay off villa furnishings and linens. Dog waste deposited on grounds must be picked and bagged by owner, and placed in one of numerous trash recepticals in Palmetto Dunes.
Recreation: Tennis and Pickleball Courts ! Golf ! Or go to the beach with our beach chairs, body boards, sand toys and towels. When you are done with the sun, appreciate one of many board games, toys or play cards.
Pools and Bikes: Queen's Grant has five pools and you're welcome to use any of them. Our unit's location is fantastic because each pool can be reached with a short walk. Our Pool is just behind the villa, next to the Robert Trent Jones Driving Range. We have two used and older bicycles stored in a fenced in service area off the kitchen, and can be used by anyone (check condition). There is also an outdoor shower for privately rinsing off after the beach or pool.
Technology: DVD players for watching movies, Cable HDTV with a huge selection of TV channels. Internet- Laptop users can securely access the Internet via our Wifi . There is a CD Player for music.
Kitchen and BBQ:
Our kitchen is inviting and entirely equipped with stainless steel appliances and sink, granite counter tops, nice cabinetry, and front loading (full size) stainless steel, washer and dryer. The kitchen is completely equipped for cooks who savor having everything they need to whip up a fast home cooked meal. A modest gas grille awaits on our adjacent, private patio. The grille does a great job on all types of food.
This villa is inside a premier beach resort. Without having to drive, you can quickly access deep and wide beaches, world class Pickleball complex, clay tennis courts ranked #3 in the world by Tennis Resorts Online, a Wonderful Pickleball Complex, Ocean front golf courses rated four and a half stars by Fodor's Golf Digest, five swimming pools-exclusive for Queens Grant guests, boat/bicycle/canoe units, eateries and occasional evening beach-side entertainment at the Dunes House. You can even ride a bicycle to fine waterfront stores in Shelter Cove Marina.
Landscaped cycling and walking paths weave through the resort along waterways under and by ancient trees. Courtesy transportation is supplied by the Dunes Buggy for those who would prefer a ride. It just takes a call. The Palmetto Dunes General Store is just around the corner for those last-min. items, or a late afternoon run for ice cream. Street level parking is available for up to 2 cars in the lot in front of villa.
Currently, there is a mandatory Palmetto Dunes car pass fee of $25.00 for 3-7nights, and $40 for 8-14 nights.
Summer bookings for 7 days, generally Saturday to Saturday, are preferred during prime summer weeks. Some flexibility may be allowed depending on demand.
Winter monthly rates are available for January, February, and March.
Sport Months -April, May, September and October monthly rates will be higher. Please send message to owner for winter units.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and snorkeling nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- 1 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Service animals welcome
Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your Hilton Head vacation home in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing the best rental in Hilton Head:
- Start by having your family agree to a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. BEAUTIFUL VILLA ! Totally renovated and comfortable, cozy villa with WiFi has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available online. Otherwise, email the property management company before reserving the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or applied to your contract.
Considerations for your stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.0 miles