- As low as $87/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near coin laundry
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 700 sq ft (65 sq m)
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 700 square feet
Leave your worries behind and stay at this newly refreshed 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo in Hilton Head! Comfortably sleeping up to 6 guests, this unit is within walking distance to the beach, eateries, shopping, and more. You'll have all of the amenities of home while staying at this South Carolina condo. Whether you spend your days calming by the community pool or exploring the Atlantic on a boat tour, you're sure to make memorable memories with friends and family!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin/Full Bunk Bed, Full Bed
Enter your new home-away-from-home and kick back on the plush couches in the living room after a full day of traveling. Watch your favorites on the flat-screen cable TV or grab some fresh air on the private balcony.
The entirely equipped kitchen is open to the living room and features new cabinets, granite countertops, and brand new stainless steel appliances. Whip up a tasty treat and sit down at the 6-person dining table to discuss your plans for the day.
Put on your bathing suit and make your way to the community pool for a exhilarating swim or to work on your tan! Walk down by the water and take a seat in the swing as the cool ocean breeze blows your anxiety away.
As the day comes to an end, retire to the roomy bedrooms for some much-needed rest. The master bedroom features a queen-sized bed, high-end linens, flat-screen cable TV, and en-suite bathroom. Kids will appreciate the second bedroom with a full-sized bed, twin-over-full bunk bed, and flat-screen cable TV. Wake up feeling refreshed and appreciate a cup of coffee on the balcony before the day's adventures begin.
-- THE LOCATION --
Take a short 2-min. walk to the sandy shores of the Atlantic for a fun day at the beach! Play in the surf, work on your tan, or head to Coligny Beach Park which offers a water feature the kids can play in, swings, and paths for walking and cycling.
After the beach, spend the day at Coligny Plaza offering various stores, entertainment, and delicious eateries. Savor seafood at FISH Seafood & Rawbar, live music at Big Bamboo Cafe, or dessert at Sweet Carolina Cupcakes.
Get out on the water with a dolphin tour, sunset cruise, or Vanishing Island expedition through Island Explorer! Take the kids to Pirates of Hilton Head where they'll get to dress up like pirates and hunt down Stinky Pete and find his treasure. Anglers can book a fishing charter through Off The Hook Charters or get an adrenaline rush fishing for sharks at Outcast Sport Fishing.
Other fun activities in the area include the Coastal Discovery Museum and the Hilton Head Distillery. Golfers can set a tee time at the amazing golf courses on the island like Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Golf Resort and the championship courses at Sea Pines Resort.
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Conveniences include a completely equipped kitchen, complimentary WiFi, community pool, private balcony with outdoor seating, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, plush furnishings, high-end linens and towels, on-site laundry machines, and more
- Wonderful Hilton Head location walking distance to the beach - Close to shopping, eateries, entertainment, boat tours, fishing charters, watersports, golfing, museums, cycling, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (~47 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events or enormous gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The owner will supply a starter set of supplies for the stay (trash bags, soap, dish pods, toilet paper, etc). The guests will need to purchase their own supplies after the starter set is used up
About the Area
This condo is located in North Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve, while Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Relax and indulge in the area's health/beauty spa, or seek out an adventure with hiking nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal vacation property experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, try changing your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Hosts sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guides have offers and deals for local tours and attractions.
Make a plan and pick the rightrental:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Hilton Head Condo w/ Shared Pool - Walk to Beach! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is often available online. If you don't see them listed, call the host before reserving the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Get details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you crave, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
Tips for a fantastic stay:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Call the rental manager right away to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Most rental managers make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.