- As low as $95/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Furnished balcony
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 885 sq ft (82 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 885 square feet
Forest Gardens 6
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in the delightfully landscaped community of Forest Gardens Villas, this sun-kissed condo is within a short distance of the beach, Coligny Plaza, dining, and shopping. Spend fun-filled days exploring the area then return home to walk along the courtyard-paved walking paths and swim in the on-site outdoor pool.
Inside your condo, a welcoming interior features an inviting living area with a TV. Sliding glass doors open to a covered furnished balcony - an idyllic spot to sip a crisp pre-dinner drink. In the well-equipped kitchen, a full suite of appliances provides everything you’ll need to whip up delicious meals. Added perks include a private stackable washer/dryer and central air-conditioning.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming is available using your own account.
A queen couch bed in the living area provides additional sleeping space.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 029761
City/town permit number: 29761
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, shift your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, picking, and booking the rightrental:
- Start by having your group agree to trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Lush villa with on-site pool, WiFi, private washer/dryer & central AC has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you book the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what bed configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of problems.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good reviews to propel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.