- As low as $182/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1210 sq ft (112 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1210 square feet
Vista Verde - Vacation Units by Five Star Properties
“Vista Verde”….Green sprawling vistas abound as soon as you take your first step into this 2-bedroom 2-bath upgraded Hilton Head condo rental at Plantation Club villa. All this, just a short walk to the beach!
The kitchen is completely refreshed and appointed with new stainless steel appliances, Granite counter tops, and high end, self-closing cabinetry. An open floor plan offers golf vistas from the kitchen, dining, and living room. The dining room has a high top bar table with seating for 8. The elegantly furnished living room features a pull out couch and additional seating, all of which overlooks the greens. There's also a private balcony to entirely appreciate your own private “Vista Verde”.
The master bedroom features a king bed and continues the coastal theme with soft blues and beige.
The guest bedroom has a queen bed, enormous closet space, and is attractively decorated also in a coastal theme
Plantation Club is located next to the Atlantic Dunes and Heron Point Clubhouse which is just across the street from the Sea Pines Beach Club. Appreciate a fast walk from your villa to the beach! You're just 250 yards from all the amenities that Plantation Club Villas has to offer!
The villa is completely tiled in a warm beige and is very welcoming all overlooking the #9 fairway of Sea Pines' Atlantic Dunes Course. Come to "Vista Verde", sit back and savor!
Master bedroom (sleeps 2)
Guest bedroom (sleeps 2)
Kitchen and dining room
Balcony overlooking #9 fairway
Living room (couch sleeper sleeps 2)
2 full bathrooms
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and by the sea. Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Heron Point by Pete Dye are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a good way to save on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- First and foremost, have your family select trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Stunning Condo in Plantation Club with Views of the Golf Course and On-site Amenities! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you reserve the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- During arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.