- As low as $106/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 831 sq ft (77 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 831 square feet
Hilton Head Resort 4312
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Decorated in a classic coastal style, this enchanting condo is set up for modest groups eager to discover. Take in fresh air out on the private balcony, or relax inside in the central air conditioning. Family-friendly by design, you'll find it painless to prepare up snacks for the beach basket in the full kitchen. If you're coming back from the beach, feel complimentary to wind down with one of your favorite movies on the Blu-Ray player. The bunk room is set up ideally for younger guests who want to make sand castle plans together. But no matter where you decide to sleep, guests of this condo can appreciate access to shared indoor and outdoor pools, as well as a shared hot tub, tennis court, and exercise room. Of course, the direct path to the beach will make every trip to the shore simple.
Things to Know
Free high-speed WiFi and cable
Elevator in building
Path directly to beach access
A Pack-N-Play is available for younger guests
The living room sofabed provides an additional sleeping space
Trailers, motor homes, motorbikes and/or recreational cars, and rooftop cargo (i.e. kayaks, canoes etc.) other than car top carriers are not allowed
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28640
City/town permit number: 028640
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental booking tips:
Getting the best value:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, consider changing your trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer great weather, , and reduced traffic.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Some property managers offer rate reductions for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
How to choose the perfect rental home:
- Choose vacation week and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Charming condo with shared pools and hot tub, high-speed WiFi, and central AC has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. text the property manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of issues.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles