- As low as $354/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1791 sq ft (166 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1791 square feet
Island Club 2501
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Stay in this newly modernized condo for your next Hilton Head vacation and savor lawn golf, nine tennis courts, and a shared pool and hot tub! With the beach just a short walk away, you'll have hours of fun and great ocean vistas at your fingertips.
This oceanfront villa is part of the Island Club community, in the Folly Field section of Hilton Head. It's extremely close to shopping as well as Islanders Beach Park. Play a game of cornhole or tennis on the grounds or get in some exercise in the exercise center. Afterward, prepare up some steaks for dinner on the charcoal grille, or fix a snack in the entirely equipped kitchen.
This fifth-floor condo has an open and updated kitchen that features cookware, modern appliances, and calming, sea-green walls. The living area has a flatscreen TV, a DVD player, ample seating, and broad vistas of the Atlantic Ocean. Unwind out on the balcony with a book and a cold drink, or update your social media using the complimentary WiFi. The first and second primary bedrooms feature flatscreen TVs and private bathrooms. The third bedroom also has a flatscreen TV, and all bedrooms have vistas of the ocean.
The best ocean vistas on the island are from this top floor private penthouse, which newly finished an extensive remodel. This Island Club condo makes for a peaceful hideaway, so don't delay - book it today!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games included
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 5.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026416
City/town permit number: 26416
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental property booking tips:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best value, consider shifting your family's Hilton Head vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain discounts for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Selecting and booking the right Hilton Head vacation home:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Charming Waterfront Getaway with Seasonal Pool & Hot Tub, Tennis, Beach Access has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before booking your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you long to visit, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of issues.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect your property!
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles