About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1132 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Village House 104
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Village House 104 is a alluring condo so close to the beach! Located in the Village House in Port Royal Village, this well-appointed and charmingly-furnished end condo creates a comfortable and calming environment for either a vacation or a long-term rental. Great location only a few mins. walk to the beach, pool, and Westin.
Enter the building through the lobby and take the elevator to the first level. The keyless entry system on the front door of the condo makes direct check-in and check-out a breeze. You are greeted to the luxury wood floors throughout, the tasteful décor, comfortable furnishings, and flatscreen TVs in every room! The living room has a camel colored leather couch and loveseat, huge flat panel TV and balcony access for appreciating the serene sounds of the village. The completely-equipped kitchen has new stainless appliances and everything needed for preparing daily meals. The dining area is just off the kitchen and has a table and four chairs.
The main bedroom has a flat panel TV, balcony access, and a private bathroom with a tub/shower combo. The guest bedroom has a flat panel TV, balcony access, and access to a hallway bathroom with a tub/shower combo. The Village House is a multi-story building with lobby entry (lobby locks after hours for security) and offers unassigned community parking lot and access to a shared community pool.
Parking notes: Please park anywhere in the open-air community lot. Parking is not assigned. The covered garage area is for owners only. Please do not park in the garage area as your car will be towed.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental home tips:
Getting the best rental value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Booking your vacation rental in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guides have money saving offers on nearby shops and restaurants.
Choosing and booking the best Hilton Head rental home:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Family-Friendly Condo w/ Private Balcony, Free WiFi, Shared Outdoor Pool, Grills has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the host before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish which bed configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your stay, make note of any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be respectful. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to compel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles