- 4 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertySea Pines Sanctuary
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
Adore golf? Appreciate the beach? Appreciate tennis? Then Sea Pines Sanctuary is the ideal getaway for you and your family and friends. Located in an ideal location in the magnificent Sea Pines Plantation, this thoroughly updated, inviting, four-bedroom, four-and-a-half-bathroom, 2,773-square-foot, single-level holiday home overlooks the seventh green of the newly remodeled, world-class Atlantic Dunes Golf Course. It even has a game room with a game system!
The full-service, stately Sea Pines Beach Club is less than a mile away, giving you the choice of walking or cycling down the spectacular bicycle path that wanders through the majestic oak trees and palms adjacent to the ninth fairway of Atlantic Dunes or driving and parking at the beach club. The world-class golf clubhouse, restaurant, and practice facilities for the Atlantic Dunes and Heron Pointe Golf Courses are a very brief walk away, between the home and the beach club. One of our favorite places in Sea Pines is Harbour Town, which is only 1.5 miles from the home. Harbour Town includes a PGA Tour golf course, top-notch tennis facilities, stores, eateries, live entertainment, and the world-famed yacht basin and lighthouse. Just over three miles from the home is the South Beach marina, which includes a community pool, additional tennis courts, and the famed Salty Dog Café among additional eateries, stores, and a calming outdoor bar overlooking the water. Equestrians will be overjoyed to learn that Lawton Stables is less than a mile north of the home.
Imagine appreciating all of this with your family and friends in the midst of photogenic live oak trees and hanging Spanish moss overlooking a ideally maintained golf course from the screened porch on the back of the home. Willow Oak Road is one of the original streets and certainly one of the quietest in Sea Pines despite its ideal, central location.
This unit has a pool and spa that can be heated from Labor Day to Memorial Day for an additional fee. Both the spa and pool share the same heater. In order for the spa to be heated, the pool must be heated as well. They can not be separated. At least seven days notice must be given for the heat to be turned on. If the outdoor temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool will not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool or spa does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will not be given.
Things to know:
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking Notes: Please park in the driveway. You may only have as many parking passes as bedrooms. No street or landscape parking are allowed. Thank you.
Water Access: You can access the Sea Pines Beach Club by trolley. The trolley runs every 20 mins. and meets at the following location(s): Harbour Town Yacht Club, Harbour Town Swimming Pool, Racquet Club Villas, The Stores at Sea Pines Center, Plantation Club Villas, Plantation Golf Club, and Sea Pines Beach Club.
2 day notification is mandatory in order to heat the pool. An additional pool heat fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in.
Damage Waiver: The total price of your reservation for this Unit includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Unit or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
- Many management companies and rental properties supply Hilton Head area vacation discount magazines that feature money-saving deals, either offered independently by vendors, or by a relationship between the property management company and the local business itself. Look for these magazines and coupon books, as this allows visitors to enjoy the same attractions with a often significantly discounted.
- Willing to alter your trip dates? The off-peak seasons will offer fantastic rates on daily rentals.
- Are you a military veteran? Several property management companies offer discount rates to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a special offer.
- Is there a specific activity you are most anticipating during your stay? If there's a specific Hilton Head activity you simply love, keep an eye out for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed due to personal health related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
Many people are shocked to learn just how many rental homes are available in Hilton Head. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to fit their Hilton Head group, from restful condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Rental owners typically select management companies to assist with online advertising, cleaning and repairs and maintenance.
We have constructed a short guide to help you get the most from your vacation rental experience.
How to find and book the right vacation home:
Do you think "Dreamy, Upgraded Home w/Golf Course View/New Private Pool & Spa Near Beach Club!" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming vacation? Read this guide to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Hilton Head the best rentals are booked early. To guarantee the most desirable selection of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and reserving your Hilton Head rental home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental home..
Select your Place and Vacation Week
Consensus can often be difficult among family, but as soon as this difficult part is complete everything will quickly fall in place.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Vacation rental
Determine who is traveling, and just how many/what type of bedroom configuration you'll need. Be mindful that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the company. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Shell out?
Make certain "Dreamy, Upgraded Home w/Golf Course View/New Private Pool & Spa Near Beach Club!" works with your budget *during your desired week*. If many individuals or families are sharing the cost, always make sure that each party understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental agreements require a single person to be liable for the whole reservation.
What property features is the group searching for? Do you just desire a rental with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included in your rental fee? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the Third floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Nearly all rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Make sure to include your furrry friends. Animal policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Don't forget to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are added. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start the Search
When the location, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources to find the best rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a first-class vacation experience.
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. Vacation rental management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
When you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Make sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear when you arrive. If you discover damages, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the home manager right away.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call avoids many headaches.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation significantly more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each room of the rental to be sure you've packed all personal belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental home and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong and they didn't fix it in a practical manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you'll want to note that as part of your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Does everyone want to re-book next year? With some luck everything turned out to be ideal and you're happy to reserve the same property for next year. If the property was not perfect, and you will better know how to improve your search next time.