- As low as $193/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Rafting nearby
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1950 sq ft (181.2 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1950 square feet
South Beach Villas 1406
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to South Beach Villas 1406, managed by Vacasa. This villa is located in Hilton Head but your 24/7 support is always close by.
This villa features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with space enough for 6.
Please review our property photos and our available amenities to make sure this rental is a ideal fit for your needs. We strive to keep this information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
We will send you all necessary pre-arrival and check-in information after booking. This can include guest instructions, notices, and other helpful information.
What We Adore
Beach-goer or pickleball enthusiast, the best location in Sea Pines awaits at South Beach Villas 1406, a two-story villa with peek-a-boo vistas of the ocean through groves of pine and palm. Follow the community's private walkway and find one of the loveliest, most uncrowded stretches of beach anywhere on Hilton Head Island.
This villa features a marvelous setting in Sea Pines, right next door to the island's best pickleball and tennis drills at South Beach Racquet Club. When you're not at the beach, you'll find a brand-new community pool currently under construction, the island's famed bicycle paths winding right by the property, as well as The Salty Dog and South Beach Marina directly across the street.
A really special feature of this villa is its generous outdoor space, where you can breathe in the salty sea air with vistas of the tree-lined grounds. Sip your coffee on the upper balcony with filtered vistas of the ocean across to Tybee Island, sit down for breakfast on the screened porch downstairs, and soak up the sunshine in the afternoons as you Bar-B-Que lunch on the patio.
The interior is bright and breezy, with ceiling fans circulating the central air conditioning and floor-to-ceiling glass doors connecting to the porch and patio. Savor a well-equipped kitchen and dining space, and linger after dinner in the evenings to stream movies on the living room's intelligent TV. Of the three bedrooms (one downstairs, two upstairs), each is paired with its own full bathroom and intelligent TV as well.
Check-in time: 4:00 PM.
Check-out time: 10:00 AM.
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina, LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 33942
About the Area
Located near the beach, this villa is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Heron Point by Pete Dye are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed (service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees)
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Book your vacation home in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to choose the best rental home in Hilton Head:
- To start, have your family choose the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Dog-friendly villa with patio & porch - steps to the beach, tennis, pickleball has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine which bed configuration is optimal for your trip.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you long to visit, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
More tips for your visit:
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many issues.
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.