- As low as $425/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2676 sq ft (249 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2676 square feet
Willow Oak 46
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Get a taste of island living at its best here at 46 Willow Oak! Located in the heart of the island, you will have no delay in checking out the best beaches, shopping, and golf courses that Hilton Head Island has to offer. Not to mention, you can't beat the vistas of Heron Point Golf Course and the lagoon from the backyard as you tan by the shining private pool. When you aren't soaking up the handsome sunshine outside, you will find sweet serenity indoors with natural light flooding through the entire home, excellent white accents, and tasteful beachy decor that will put everybody at ease the moment they step inside. When guests build up an appetite, the completely equipped kitchen is more than ready to assist with preparing tasty meals right at home base. The adjacent dining table will be ideal for formal meals with the family, yet you can conveniently keep it casual in the living room by spreading out on both couches, playing a game of Scrabble at the poker table, or streaming favorite movies on the flatscreen TV. This main level is also home to two bedrooms including the primary suite. Guests who want to get a bit of rest away from the living areas can also head upstairs to one of the other two guest bedrooms!
THINGS TO KNOW
This home has specific pet restrictions. Please contact us for more details prior to booking.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking for 4 cars.
Security camera details: Ring Doorbell at the front door.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27206
City/town permit number: 027206
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Heron Point by Pete Dye. Traveling with kids? Consider The Sandbox and Adventure Cove. Discover the area's water adventures with scuba diving and snorkeling nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and horse riding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks for getting the best vacation home experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking your vacation home in Spring or Fall is a good way to save on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides that include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose the best rental:
- Choose vacation week and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Dog-friendly island gem w/ private pool, golf course views & central AC has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property manager before reserving the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or may be applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- During arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.