- As low as $234/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1 sq ft (0 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1 square feet
The first thing you notice when you walk into this Sea Pines condo is the impressive vistas of the famed 18th hole at Harbour Town Golf and the striking water backdrop. This property is prime location for both golf lovers and families that like to be near Harbour Town and all the fun activities this area has to offer! The sizable living room had 2 couches and a huge club chair, huge FSTV/DVD, and opens to a huge patio overlooking the golf course. The dining room is open to the living room and has seating for 4-6 people. The sizable kitchen overlooks the living, dining and golf course. It has 4 bar stools, plenty of counter space, and breakfast nook seating 4, and access to a very enormous laundry room. The master bedroom is off of the living room and features a king size bed, large FSTV, door access to the patio, a bay window with golf and water vistas and a very large private bathroom with double vanity, an additional-large Jacuzzi tub and walk in shower. The second bedroom has a queen bed, FSTV, golf vistas, door access to the balcony, and a private bathroom with a shower/tub combination. The third bedroom has a queen bed, FSTV, and shares the hall bathroom with walk in shower. The large balcony features outdoor seating for 4 and loungers, a ideal place to relax and overlook the handsome Harbourtown Golf Links and water beyond!
This pretty Sea Pines villa is sure to impress!
**Free shuttle service through Sea Pines Trolley available March through September. **Please be advised there is very limited parking at the Sea Pines Beach Club March 23-September 2nd from the hours of 9am to 5pm. 50 parking places are available on a first come- first serve basis. A Free beach shuttle service is offered for beach access – refer to your property information for parking lot locations. Beach parking is available after 5pm every day with no limitations.
About the Area
This villa is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Golf Links and Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental tips:
Cost saving strategies:
- To find the best vacation home for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Hilton Head attractions.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the best vacation home in Hilton Head:
- Start by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. 3 bedroom/3 bathroom Condo Directly on 18th Hole in Harbour Town Sea Pines has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property management company before you book the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what configuration is best for your trip.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Request information on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. text the rental manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to drive new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.